Вход

Просмотр полной версии : At me vegeto-a vascular dystonia. Earlier she did not disturb me, but after...

Natasha, 26 years
30.05.2004, 05:44
At me vegeto-a vascular dystonia. Earlier she did not disturb me, but after leaving school, in institute there were problems of ocurrence in new collective, the pavor to seem not such, etc., then - job and the same problems, pavor to not justify expectation, pavor that will shout. All this long time was shown by tachycardia or cardiopalmus, then and, actually, now - pricking, pains in heart as has read through at you on a site "dissatisfaction" with an inspiration, sensation of compression of heart, have appeared phobias, etc. I Am afraid of heart attack. Any excitement is accompanied by these signs. I know, that at me a problem psychological, and I try in process of forces and opportunities it or her to solve. I try to not be nervous, to not be afraid of criticism, I go to church.
Consulted at the cardiologist in clinic it or him. Strazhesko in Kiev, the doctor has told or said that all super, simply is VSD, what is it nervous. First time after consultation has passed or has taken place all.
But now again I am nervous, heart hurts, presses in a head, pull vessels. A status that still. I have solved, that it is necessary to measure pressure, poprinimat novo-pasit, pomerjala in the evening pressure - 123/90. The husband is over me dared or laughs over me, speaks, that all in norm or rate, that I a silly woman, it is necessary to think less of heart and pressure, t. To. This or thus all nervous. to in family at it or him all hypertensive patients, he has casually dropped, that at me the bottom pressure is raised or increased, that it is intimate or cardiac and it is necessary to have a drink Corvalolum. I with it or him agree, that silly, but I can do or make nothing with the suspiciousness. Since morning only I shall wake up and I shall think, that high bottom pressure - there and then hurts heart.

Question - whether Prompt dangerously raised or increased bottom pressure, whether is it display of nervous experiences, VSD or this already functional frustration?

Zholudev A.A.
01.06.2004, 07:45
At you attributes enough the expressed depression. This situation is not solved independently. It is necessary for you to address to the good psychotherapist.