PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At the man of 36 years on a background long (4 6) an arterial hypertensia - clinics...

irina
30.05.2004, 07:09
At the man of 36 years on a background long (4 6) an arterial hypertensia - clinic diljatatsionnoj cardiomyopathies (l-a failure, an arrhythmia, p-nedost) how to spend dif. d-ku, what for a coronary angiography, what indications to transplantation (there is a myopia), an outcome of operation in %? I am sorry for cable style. With deep respect and gratitude.

Gusman M.A.
31.05.2004, 09:18
On this subject the whole volumes are written. Usually at this kind of a cardiomyopathy do or make transplantation of heart if the patient stops to drink and smoke and others motody treatments are settled or exhausted

Fertser E.A.
01.06.2004, 01:46
I shall dare to express also. Dear Irina! In my opinion, resulted or brought by you nnformatsii it is not enough, considering gravity of suspected disease, insufficiently. Internal consultation and detailed data EhoKG, etc. inspections are necessary. The coronarography is done or made in doubtful cases for exception of an ischemic heart disease and the transferred or carried myocardial infarctions.