PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At my mum (63) very much a high pressure. Since morning 200/100...

Alexander
24.05.2004, 02:51
Hello! At my mum (63) very much a high pressure. Since morning 200/100. I reduce Clophelinum.
Recently she has discharged from hospital.
Here its or her clinical diagnosis
Sakhas. Diabetum 2 type. Melkoochagovyj the widespread myocardial infarction (6.11.01), atherosclerotic cardiosclerosis NPA. Gemorrogichesky an insult in right gemisfere (zatyl. A share) at diskuljatornoj encephalopathies 2 items of a complex or difficult genesis. The early regenerative period. A chronic pyelonephritis outside of an exacerbation.
Electrocardiogram (20.12.01) Rhythm sinusovyj, 60 ss. Minutes the Expressed ischemia of a myocardium of forward and lateral item of a left ventricle on a background of cicatrical changes of a lobby st and pered-peregorodochnoj areas of a left ventricle.
After an extract with 28.12.01 accepts:
40 2
1/4
Ednit 10 2
Kardura 4 in the evening
Atenolol 25 2
Zokor 1 for the night
Sermion 3
Hofitol 3
The local doctor makes a helpless gesture, more half of medicines recommended in hospital has seen for the first time, but has written out. Pressure high since morning and again rises by the night. Gets off Clophelinum (15) under tongue. Up to two tablets in current poluchasa-hour. Advise, please, that it is possible to make in this situation!

Matskeplishvili S.T.
25.05.2004, 13:57
Therapy intensive enough. It is necessary to add Arifon on 1 t. In the morning on an empty stomach, Karduru it is possible to replace on Norvask 10 mg in the evening. Pressure will decrease in 4 5 days. Try to limit application of Clophelinum.

Alexander
26.05.2004, 17:35
Many thanks, Simon Tejmurazovich!

larisa
28.05.2004, 08:48
I had already the second not Q-wave melko-a focal infarct, a hypertonia of the second degree, an atherosclerosis of an aorta, coronary arteries, giperholesteriamija. What prerarat is better for applying: Corinfarum or normodipin (norvaks);
trikor or liplimar, mevakor. Except for named have appointed or nominated and I accept: atenolol, ednit, Aspirinum.
Thankful in advance for the answer.

Matskeplishvili S.T.
28.05.2004, 21:22
Dear Alexander, I wish good luck!

Dear Larissa - Aspirinum, Atenolol and Ednit it is necessary to accept constantly. Corinfarum should not be appointed or nominated to the patients who have transferred or carried a myocardial infarction, Norvask it is much better. From statinov it is most preferable Liprimar. BUT!!! Not Q-the wave infarct is very serious risk factor, the inspection including a coronarography with the decision of a question about surgical or endovaskuljarnom treatment is necessary.

Alexander
30.05.2004, 00:08
Hello, Simon Tejmurazovich!
Has added Arifon, Karduru has replaced on Norvask 10 mg. Pressure has decreased. Whether it is necessary to accept further Arifon? And more, pulse sometimes happens nearby 50. How to be with atenololom in this case? THANKS!:)