PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Tell or Say please as can on me my syndrome WPW will be reflected...

Sergey
25.05.2004, 06:21
Good afternoon!
Tell or Say please as can on me my syndrome WPW will be reflected, he I since a year, earlier at school at me had attacks when heart fought with such frequency that it or her was not possible or probable izmerit-an attack prodalzhalsja nearby 5 minutes and so 1 2 in a month.
Now to me of 27 years and for last 6 years it has occured or happened 2 times. And pressure at me is constant 130 (140) / 85 (90) body height - 175 and weight about 116 kg. I know what to grow thin it is necessary, but it not so is simple at a way of life (job + the machine or car)

Gofman A.M.
26.05.2004, 05:20
WPW - a version of a syndrome of premature exaltation of ventricles. In our archive it is a lot of materials on this question. If attacks will disturb often - only operative treatment.

Priests. And.
27.05.2004, 13:17
Presence at syndrome WPW of attacks of a tachycardia - criterion of adverse current of a syndrome and the indication to operative treatment. In modern conditions treatment is carried out under local anesthesia by carrying out of a catheter in a cavity of heart and a destruction additional predserdno-ventricular ways of carrying out of impulse. For 2 3 day after that the patient leaves home. Any further treatment it is not required.

Sergey
28.05.2004, 15:21
And if they now do not disturb me, then it is not necessary that or to undertake?

Sergey
28.05.2004, 20:52
And if during seven years of attacks of a tachycardia is not present, then vsyoravno this procedure is necessary?
I live in a of Grodno Belarus, at us it too do or make?