PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Two years ago my mum has transferred or carried an insult, her 48 years, rea...

TO.
13.05.2004, 16:46
The dear doctor! Two years ago my mum has transferred or carried an insult, her 48 years, an aftertreatment and vostanovlenie have passed or have taken place successfully, but she to herself every day repeats, that at it or her all will repeat, that now she will die, wild intimate or cardiac arrhythmias. Accepts normodipin on 10 mg, obzadan on 50 mg, diuretic preparations, Saccharum in a blood up to 8 units has raised or increased, katostroficheski types or collects weight. At body height 170, weight already 115 kg. Our relative the excellent or different psychiatrist, she does not believe him and does not wish to accept antidepresanty, to be treated by a hypnotherapy and others tehnikami and techniques. The matter is that she already buries herself. Prompt that it is possible and to do or make important in similar situtsii? Has refused to follow a policy of droppers and nyxes which are registered each 5 6 months. Thanks:-)))

Lahovets.
14.05.2004, 11:00
It is necessary to spend full inspection and to appoint or nominate corresponding or meeting treatment. Mentioned by you arritmija guards, as she can cause an insult at such young age. Raised or increased Saccharum is a subject to correction - most likely it speaks about nallichii a diabetes mellitis of the second type. Raised or increased ves/the Obesity influences raised or increased Saccharum and pressure, hto in turn prividit to development of an insult. As your mum should check up cholesterol as its or his rising leads to a forwardness of an atherosclerosis with its or his all consequences - an insult, an infarct, itd itp. The psychiatrist precisely is not necessary to your mum - the therapist, the cardiologist endokrinilig is necessary oroshiej. I think that it is possible to do without droppers - dostatohno to be on reguljaenoj tabletirovannoj therapies

TO.
15.05.2004, 23:42
Dear N.Lahovets! Infinitely you I thank. I supplement: at it or her the raised or increased uneasiness, pavors, constant expectation of mors, is always dissatisfied with all, there are harms and is irritable up to a disgrace. We, children, for a long time have got used to a similar situation, but she sometimes carries such delirium that is a shame to look people in the face, all we write off or we copy due to illness or disease. The first hypertonic crisis at it or her was 15 years ago, then excision of a uterus, then inadequate behaviour and treatment and has helped or assisted with psychiatric clinic which has calmed it or her. At it or her postojano suicidal ideas, say, all you will not tell. But to be treated she refuses, here what's the matter, we ustali to combat her for its or her life: - (((

Lahovets.
17.05.2004, 05:19
Probably all these or it psihiheskie disturbances are consequence or investigation of an insult or development rannvgo an atherosclerosis. At correct podobranom treatment and a psychotherapy the status of mum solzhno will improve

TO.
19.05.2004, 23:25
It can will clear a situation. The matter is that mum the daughter of the militarian and prodilas in Germany, up to it or her at parents was small dochurka which has choked at nine-monthly age. This mors has strongly affected or influenced my grandmother, she practically carried a cross pozhmznenno. For what such details? And so, being in a unstable psychoemotional status, the grandmother has become pregnant mum, has given birth to it or her in time, in three years doctors have defined or determined a heart disease, it or her have put on the account in Kiev where they have moved after potsdama, in 10 years has been struck off the register. Have told or said, what defect is not present, unless so byaet?:-)))

TO.
21.05.2004, 14:03
Forgive or Excuse, that I so strongly distract you, but we already so ustali 15 years kaduju night to listen and wait for mors of mum on its or her lamentations, me only 21. We like it or her, but this all already strains: - (((

Lahovets.
23.05.2004, 00:57
It is difficult to me to give what or comments not seeing the patient, but considering that that mum has arritmija (Probably ciliary or vibrating) it indirectly specifies that that most likely there is a structural lesion of heart - t. e. Defect. Tell or say tohno inspection - including EKO-KG can

TO.
24.05.2004, 22:37
Thanks, all of you of the blessings! As though it or her still to force to spend osbledovanie? You have a little consoled me, that it is possible to normalize a status a little. Has run home to tell and persuade. I am possible then still I shall contact you?

Lahovets.
27.05.2004, 08:39
Success to you! I can help or assist only advice or council - I am outside Russia and Ukraine

TO.
28.05.2004, 20:26
Thanks you, the doctor! Except for next ora I nothing has achieved from mum: - ((