PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. At me such question. Is hardly appreciable nojushchaja a pain (or even...

Sergey
21.05.2004, 11:48
Good afternoon.
At me such question. Is hardly appreciable nojushchaja a pain (or even unpleasant sensations) in the left part under a breast and at vsdohe from the left party or side of a solar plexus (noticed few times as bud-that there were clicks). But not always, passes or takes place later. As there was a case. Went in the machine or car, it became suddenly bad: delicacy, hardly to breathe. Has arrived home has drunk karvolola and Tabulettae Validoli under tongue. At once has not helped or assisted. But through a floor of hour began to feel normally. Has made an electrocardiogram, fljuragrafiju all in norm or rate. The only thing that is, so it puls-100 and as the cardiologist pomerjav speaks pressure, it in norm or rate, but in a boundary zone before a hypertonia.
Tell or Say please, what is it can be to what doctor go and what inspection to spend and whether it is necessary. Now me for example not that does not disturb.
Zaranie it is grateful. Sergey (27 years).

Zholudev A.A.
21.05.2004, 22:29
For specification of a status of your health it is necessary to spend fuller inspection at the cardiologist. If you and we shall try to help or assist with Moscow call 9280650 to you.

Sergey
23.05.2004, 09:50
No. I live in S-Petersburg. If can advise, which it is necessary to spend inspections.
Yours faithfully Sergey

Ljudmila
24.05.2004, 18:08
Pri zabolevanii kishechnika te zhe simptomy, znaju po svojemu opytu. Proverjtesj.