PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I sometimes have a pain in the center of a breast and lasts a mine...

Andrey
15.05.2004, 23:05
The dear doctor! I sometimes have a pain in the center of a breast and the sensation of shortage of fresh air lasts minutes 10 15, there is an easy or a light;a mild perspiration. Heart does not hurt, pressure in norm or rate.
Prompt, what is it and as with these or it;this to struggle. These attacks at me already for a long time, years with 23, now to me 37. In advance I thank for the answer.

Alexander
17.05.2004, 12:25
Unfortunately at your age probably presence of ischemic illness or disease of heart and, consultation of the cardiologist is necessary. Filming of an electrocardiogram and carrying out of assay is necessary for inspection with fiz. A load. Call 9280650.

Matskeplishvili S.T.
17.05.2004, 21:46
If intensity of attacks and their frequency for 14 years have changed not so ischemic illness or disease of heart At YOU is not present. Your sensations are very characteristic for paroksizmalnyh disturbances of a rhythm. I recommend to make daily monitoring of an electrocardiogram and EhoKG. I wish good luck!

Andrey
19.05.2004, 12:59
Good afternoon, thanks for the answer. I went with the monitor, have told or said, that all in norm or rate, pressure too, to myself measured pressure during
Inspections, too in norm or rate. Attacks happen
Seldom enough, there can be a break and in 3 5
Month between them. Can, it vse-not heart?
Something can with an esophagus? Thanks.