PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! During several years I am am excruciated with a giddiness in beliefs...

Sergey of 37 years
15.05.2004, 11:49
Hello! During several years I am am excruciated with a giddiness in vertical position (pressure, pulse skips; occasionally there is a feeling of alarm, a presyncopal status), but costs or stands prilech, and all passes or takes place (And. D. 120 80, pulse 68 76 is normalized, the consciousness is clarified, comes normal psihicheski-the counterbalanced status, apparently, mountains I can curtail or turn, all the set forth above problems vanish). There can Be in ortostaze 3 hours, sometimes 30 minutes, and sometimes and half-minute cause strong problems (a giddiness, a nausea, a numbness of extremities, sometimes an intimate or a cardiac pain, but more often head, strong delicacy in all body, it it is difficult to compress fists). Began to react strongly to changes in weather. Before practically nothing hurted or was ill;was sick. ORZ for all life - time ten, and can be and less. I conduct a healthy way of life. I do not smoke, I drink on holidays, I am engaged in physical culture, zakalivaniem. Genetics not otjagoshchena. Sergey, 37 years.

Zholudev A.A.
18.05.2004, 22:28
Means badly be engaged in physical culture, time an organism so perceives change of position of a body.