PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Comment, please, on US of heart. I have understood nothing, that at me...

Julia
17.05.2004, 06:26
Comment, please, on US of heart. I have understood nothing, that at me. To me 32 years. I live in the Far East 6 years, earlier a vein in an average strip of Russia. Often disturbs heart. Otdyshka, a sweating, edemas on legs or foots. US: the Mitral valve: PMS it is condensed, prolabiruet in polostlp on 4 mm. A fibrous ring of 26 mm. A gradient of pressure peak 2, 2 mm Hg V max 0, 72 m/with. A degree of a regurgitation (+) the Left auricle of 34 mm. A left ventricle. In cavity LZH additional trabekula. (is closer to an apex). KDR 50, KSR 30, KDO 118 mm, KSO 35, UO 83 ml, FV 70 % the Aorta: the Fibrous ring of 23 mm, at a level of sine 32. The aortal valve: a divergence of cusps in a systole of 20 mm. Cusps thin. The blood flow is not changed. A gradient of pressure peak 5, 9 mm Hg V max 1, 22 m/with. The degree of a regurgitation is not present. The right auricle of 31 mm. A right ventricle of 24 mm. A pulmonary artery: the Fibrous ring of 24 mm, a trunk of 22 mm. The pulmonary valve b/about. Sist. Gradient of pressure LA 3, 1 mm. rt. st, the degree of a regurgitation is not present. Trikuspidalnyj the valve: Cusps thin. A fibrous ring of 26 mm. V max 0, 65/with, a degree of a regurgitation (+) Settlement systolic pressure in cavity PZH 15 mm Hg the Interatrial septum intaktna. TMZHP 11 mm, excursion it is saved. TZSLZH 11 mm, excursion it is saved. Presence perikardnogo is not present an exudate. Additional features EHOKG are not present. Result: Chambers of heart are not expanded. prolaps MK an easy or a light;a mild degree, a regurgitation (+). In cavity LZH additional trabekula. Sokratitelnaja ability of myocardium LZH is saved. Diastolic function LZH is not broken or disturbed.

Fertser E.A.
18.05.2004, 19:45
JUlja, I have already responded to your question under date from January, 5th.