PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Vysolaja to you this information package fi...

Ruska Valheva
17.05.2004, 16:26
Hello,
Vysolaja to you this information package of firm " AquaSource " .moj the familiar doctor 5 years uses products of firm itself, gives their children and recommends the patients. She is exclusively happy with them. She too has convinced me to use of them for improvement of health. From it or her I have learned or have found out, that these products children, adult for prophylaxis and can use treatments of many diseases. My doctor uses them basically at disturbance imuniteta, at various diseases, and also at diseases of nervous system.
My family uses these products some years and their salutary effect for a long time is familiar to us.
I recommend them to you as they it is valid obezpechat to you a life without illnesses or diseases. That you could buy them on skladovym to the prices, it is necessary to conclude the contract with firm. For this purpose it is necessary to fill distribution danny the registration questionnaire and to send it or her on the address specified by a small envelope. This address:
Open Company " " of M
Parkway Pokrovsky, d. 4/17, p. 4
Russia
With 11 up to 14. V . 2003. It is necessary to find in office of firm for oformledija the present or true contract and to receive many information materials.
After 10. V ., you receive the data card of the official contract on the address specified by you, kotory you fill and will send back on the address of firm.
If you decide to conclude the contract with firm, have in view of, what is it not objazvaet you to work as the distributor, and only entitles to buy products from 30 % the discount on their market price.
You it will not interest a fur-tree, I ask you to pass this a package and the letter any to the neighbour, the friend, prijatelju for that, chtobyne this valuable information and an opportunity, which package predostovljaet has got lost.
If you it biznes-has interested the offer, you can receive explanations at office or in Internet-to page:
www. aquasource. ru as it is possible to work successfully.
I thank you for attention and the shown participation of popularization of idea that health should become the maximum or supreme human value.

Sincerely yours,

Marinova Ruska-Bulgaria
The distributor

Silistra

THE REGISTRATION QUESTIONNAIRE OF THE DISTRIBUTOR

DATA OF THE DISTRIBUTOR
Name *

Surname *

Patronymic

The state

City

rajon/area

The address

Phone *

Mobile phone

Fax

e-mail the address

Number or Room of the passport *

Who gives out the passport *

Date of delivery of the passport *

DATA OF THE SPONSOR
Name * Ruska
Surname * Marinova
Patronymic Valcheva
The state Bulgaria
City Silistra
rajon/area Silistra
The address Street Stratsin?7 et. 2 ap. 4
Phone * (+ 359) 08627310
Mobile phone

Fax

e-mail the address ruska_valheva@abv. bg
distribjutorsky number or room/
Number or Room of the passport * 50012998
Who gives out the passport * MVR-Silistra
Date of delivery of the passport * 07.12.2001

IMPORTANT!

1. If you yet did not become distributor AquaSource, I ask zapolnit in the questionnaire your number or room of the passport, in case of when you will sponsor the new distributor.

2. If you will send this questionnaire to address of the company mail or electron by, AquaSource will consider or count, that you are completely satisfied to be the sponsored sponsor specified in this questionnaire.

3. In August AquaSource will send you distribjutorsky the contract on ukazanyj you the address.
With items or points 1, 2, 3, has familiarized

Pay attention: all the fields noted *, are obligatory for filling!
CONTACTS

Open Company " AkvaSors M

Russia, 123242 Moscow
Novinsky parkway 31

* Phone: + 7 095 775 55 66
* the Fax: + 7 095 775 50 55

info@aquasource. ru

* will start to work since August, 18th

Matskeplishvili S.T.
18.05.2004, 06:07
???