PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. In current of last two years I have transferred or carried two infarcts and me 4 r...

aleks
13.05.2004, 23:24
Hello. In current of last two years I have transferred or carried two infarcts and to me 4 times cleaned vessels (three times by means of a cylinder and once a stent). Yesterday has made ultrosaund hearts which has shown, that in a left ventricle there are deterioration 40-50 % .na today at me there were some occlusions of 60 70 % on the main arteries. As you consider or count, that I need to do or make dalshe-to me 41 year and ALREADY SUCH. Thankful in advance for the answer. The request to respond on a110862@bezeqint. net

Fertser E.A.
14.05.2004, 15:20
Dear Alex! To judge tactics in your concrete case it is possible only on internal consultation of the close or attentive analysis of results of a coronarography, etc. researches. And in general variants two: a repeated angioplasty with stentirovaniem (considering your age, this variant is more preferable) or aorto-coronary shunting. But it is necessary to analyse very well in view of clinic of disease.

The anonym
15.05.2004, 07:24
Thanks for the answer, but I vsetaki would like sprosit-1) how much it is possible to do or make angioplasties, whether it harms to vessels and whether can lead to breaks?
2) shunting does not frighten me, but at existing rate zakuporivanija vessels how much or as far as it is effective and dolgosrochno (if so it is possible to tell or say)?
3) to that depression rabotasposobnosti a left ventricle threatens?
In advance thanks for the answer. Alexander

Fertser E.A.
16.05.2004, 17:13
Dear Alex! As shows experience of the countries of the West, kol-in angioplasties can be unlimited and it is limited more often by their cost. Last statistically authentic researches have proved, that if at an angioplasty to establish or install modern stents with a special covering (type "Sajfer"), probability restenozov much less. Improves the forecast also reception of last generation statinov (liprimara). To all concrete questions on your situation I can respond only internally.