PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My husband for the last of one and a half month had the strongest pains in oblast...

Uljana
13.05.2004, 14:50
My husband for the last of one and a half month had the strongest pains in the field of heart; when begins proistup it seems, that the husband now will choke or it or he will have an infarct. After nyxes neotlozhki all passes or takes place, but delicacy and a dyspnea or short wind even in rest remains, there was a sleeplessness. Did or made an electrocardiogram - it has shown nothing, UZI-too. What is it can be? Five years ago the husband had a first attack, doctors have told or said, that such is possible or probable at its or his age (for that moment - 42 years), but it is not necessary to pay attention, all will pass or take place.
It cannot be an ischemic heart disease? With impatience I shall look forward to hearing from you or to your reply.

The anonym
14.05.2004, 23:28
And what for five years it was not spent more detailed inspection? For that do you wait? It is necessary to visit or attend the neurologist also.

Zholudev A.A.
16.05.2004, 13:19
Hospitalization and carrying out of inspection in conditions of cardiologic clinic with selection of therapy is necessary.