PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To me of 30 years! 3 years ago has understood that it is necessary to struggle with superfluous in...

Valera
13.05.2004, 03:58
Good afternoon!
To me of 30 years! 3 years ago has understood that it is necessary to struggle with excess weight (at body height 182 weighed 108 kg). However after jogs not strong, but morbid sensations in the mornings were observed. Descended or went to kardiologou, have made an electrocardiogram and on a simulator have twisted, uzi. Have told or said that that's all right, but prisutsvuet gipertoicheskaja reaction to a load. Sjchas tri-four times a week I go in for sports (basketball, hockey, volleyball). My weight of 90 kg. As a whole pressure in the field of heart I feel seldom, however becoming more often to measure pressure has found out that often pressure 140/75, and seldom falls below 130/75. Tak-when pressure comes nearer to 140, the head often hurts. What will advise???
Yours faithfully, Valera.

Fertser E.A.
13.05.2004, 05:51
Dear Valera! I Advise you to spend daily monitoring arter. Pressure (in our clinic there are such devices) and to solve objectively, whether is at you arter. A hypertensia and its or her communication or connection with headaches and as itself messages, whether it is necessary to accept medicines, etc.