PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please what prophylaxis the pregnant woman having pr is offered...

JuliaK
06.05.2004, 15:33
Prompt please what prophylaxis the pregnant woman having prolaps the mitral valve to prepare heart for such serious load as labors is offered.
To me the doctor (gynecologist) (I in America) have told or said that will appoint or nominate before sorts or labors to pierce antibiotics. I can not understand what help from antibiotics at prolapse, if it not an infection and defect of a structure of heart? That precisely I know - immunity will be lowered by antibiotics that increases or enlarges probability of everyones ORZ and ORVI. How you think, whether it is necessary to me to refuse in this case a course of antibiotics?

Gofman A.M.
08.05.2004, 06:19
If PMK hemodynamically significant regurgitation (t accompanies. e. A current of a blood in the opposite direction - as at a heart disease) the delivery is possible or probable by means of Cesarean sections. In all other cases PMK - it is harmless and does not demand what prophylaxis.

Gofman A.M.
09.05.2004, 15:12
If PMK hemodynamically significant regurgitation (t accompanies. e. A current of a blood in the opposite direction - as at a heart disease) the delivery is possible or probable by means of Cesarean sections. In all other cases PMK - it is harmless and does not demand what prophylaxis.