PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Probably, you such yet did not ask. At me vopro...

Lena
06.05.2004, 17:16
Hello, the doctor! Probably, you such yet did not ask. At me a question in occasion of beta-blockers (in particular about anapriline). Whether there is at you an information, how much effectively he can help or assist at reddening the face for excitement? Heard, that this preparation acts on nervous receptors which are responsible for a vasodilatation of the face and consequently reddening is not shown. Please, give consultation in this occasion. It is my last hope for a quiet life without reddening. Many methods have been already tried... In advance thanks.

The anonym
08.05.2004, 15:00
Anaprilin, as well as others beta-blockers, has contraindications and side effects. There can be a dropping of a BP, urezhenie a cardiac contractions rate, a bronchospasm, therefore without the control it or him to accept it is not necessary, besides at patients who accept beta-blockers, for example in occasion of AG or the ischemic heart disease, not always is absent reddening the face at excitement.

Egorov I.V.
09.05.2004, 07:39
The dear Lena, unfortunately, such indication for use b-blockers as reddening of the face, does not exist. Your problem - from area "vegetatiki" and psychologies. Perhaps, visiting qualitative psihotreningov would give where greater effect, rather than a medicine...