PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And vse-taki it would be desirable, that cardiologists the Russian doctors have responded to mine of wounds...

Evgenie
07.05.2004, 04:25
And vse-taki it would be desirable, that cardiologists the Russian doctors have responded to my earlier asked question: whether Can on a background hr. A pancreatitis to be (to exist, develop) miokardiodistofija?

Zholudev A.A.
07.05.2004, 19:08
On a background hr. A pancreatitis can be (to exist, develop) everything, everything and miokardiodistofija including. According to the literature, the reasons of a myocardial dystrophy can be - acute and chronic exogenous intoxications, including alcoholic, endocrine and metabolic disturbances (a thyrotoxicosis, a myxedema, syndrome Kushinga, an obesity, a diabetes mellitis, to an avitaminosis, starvation), anemias, a pathological climacterium, physical an overstrain or overvoltage (" soldier's heart "), infections (including tonsillar), physical agents (radiation, weightlessness, an overheating), general diseases (collagenoses, nejromy-shechnaja a dystrophia, etc.) . To myocardial dystrophies carry also adjournment in a myocardium of pathological products of an exchange or normal metabolites: an amyloid, iron (at a hemochromatosis), a glycogen, etc. Some forms of a myocardial dystrophy quite often name also myocardiopathies (alcoholic, climacteric, amyloid). Though personally to me the similar formulation of the diagnosis is not absolutely clear, a cardiomyopathy it is clear, and a myocardial dystrophy.......

Evgenie
09.05.2004, 07:27
Thanks you big for consultation! All is clear.