PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Evgenie Arkadevich! To me have diagnosed hypertrophic kardi...

Sergey
07.05.2004, 02:58
Dear Evgenie Arkadevich!
To me have diagnosed a hypertrophic cardiomyopathy already several years ago. Many tests eko have been done, tredmil vobshchem have appointed or nominated atenalol in the beginning then added Verapamilum which in a week it was necessary to cancel, was strong zadyshka. After have added kardizem 240 but the status has not improved, zadyshka proceeded even at weak loads (walking on an equal surface) Then dobali a dose up to 360 but it has not helped or assisted. And on a turn or turnover still has more worsened a situation, steel bereboi in job of heart. I have ceased to accept kardizem 2 back, I accept only atenalol 25 in the morning and in the evening. Zadyshka has disappeared but round-the-clock pains in the field of heart have remained they with me for a long time couple of years. On the last uzi which did or made in February a thickening of a septum was 23. Often I test an easy or a light;a mild giddiness, that you would recommend.
Yours faithfully
Sergey

Fertser E.A.
07.05.2004, 20:16
Dear Sergey! In your situation I can something recommend only after internal consultation, the analysis of the given previous researches and control EhoKG on our apparatus. If you live in Moscow or series, communicate with me, my coordinates on a line of a surname. Before survey I advise to continue reception atenolola in the same dose, it, basically, a preparation of a choice at GKMP. Now the newest methods of treatment of your pathology and an opportunity them are developed will be possible to discuss at consultation.

Sergey
08.05.2004, 07:40
Evgenie Arkadevich!
Thanks for the answer, in mouj situations is problematic will meet as I live not in Moscow and at all series. If this medicamental or operative treatment, what chances of success is possible vdvuh words about last methods.
Respond please.
Yours faithfully
Sergey

Fertser E.A.
09.05.2004, 01:40
Dear Sergey! The Short of modern treatment GKMP that at the expressed hypertrophy of an interventricular septum (MZHP), shown clinically, in a branch of coronary arteries, krovosnabzhajushchie MZHP after their catheterization the solution of alcohol is entered and in rezulttate such "cauterization" occurs or happens neolshoj an artificial infarct in MZHP, this place cicatrizes or scars, sizes MZHP decrease, current GKMP improve. In Moscow such operation do or make in hirurgich. The center of Russian Academy of Medical Science the same doctors, a cat. Do or make a coronary angioplasty.