PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the daddy 83 years. Doctors get off it or him, though at it or him very weak heart-...

olga
07.05.2004, 04:23
To the daddy 83 years. Doctors get off it or him, though at it or him very weak heart - a stenocardia, a ciliary arrhythmia. I in October with. Has pierced vitamin 12 it has been appointed) or nominated) and it is independent ATF. He has felt better. I ask to pierce still, but not the physician. I ask to advise, what it is possible to prick or beat except for these medicines strengthening for a cardiac musle? Thanks!

Matskeplishvili S.T.
08.05.2004, 03:46
What he now accepts, what given electrocardiograms and EhoKG (if is)?

olga
08.05.2004, 06:30
Except for nitrosorbita and Validolum of anything though attacks happen often and quite often it is necessary to cause fast which pricks to him Sulfocamphocainum, Pressure in the daddy low 90 60, sometimes 100 60 or 80 40. He lives in Bitter, all an electrocardiogram there. I shall go for holidays there and he asks me to prick or beat again to him ATF, and I do not know, how often it can be pricked, if in October pricked. I not the physician, am able simply intramuscular to prick.

Matskeplishvili S.T.
08.05.2004, 16:09
Let's make so - to prick ATF it is not necessary, let the daddy continues to accept the preparations, bring the given electrocardiograms and we shall solve what to do or make.