PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Recently, as I shall be fidgety (and it something became p...

Milena
06.05.2004, 10:35
The dear doctor! Recently, as I shall be fidgety (and it something began to occur or happen often) hurts heart. Blunt, nojushchaja, not lowering or omitting pain. Here, yesterday for example, has looked or seen serious film " K-19 ", have then squabbled with liked and since then heart does not release or let off. At me prolaps the mitral valve (it seems, 0, 4), pulse in a quiet status 90 when I am nervous (measured few times) rises - 120 140. Pressure normal, but sometimes low - 90/60. Recently such pains in heart even more often, and on Saturday went on morning service in church (40 days to the grandfather), and nearly has not fainted, became toshnit, has thrown in a cold, felt, how on a skin the perspiration or sweat has acted. To me 23 years. The doctor how to remove or take off these unpleasant sensations? Probably, I like the guy, therefore close I accept everything, and as a result I feel, how heart is simple beshenno to beat and choke I begin.
Yours faithfully, Milena

Gaaze A.N.
07.05.2004, 19:36
Dear Milena! It is good, that to the God on appointment go. I think, I hope. As mine poslanie-the Divine craft.
It is necessary to you Milena to be surveyed a little. It is quite good to pass or take place daily monitoring. EhoEkg, certainly simply electrocardiogram. It is necessary to measure arterial pressure still.
Then easier to the expert to do or make conclusions.

Milena
08.05.2004, 15:45
Thanks big, Andrey Nikolaevich, for the operative answer. I shall necessarily borrow or occupy in myself. Though the phrase about the Divine craft guards a little.:)
The electrocardiogram to me did or made repeatedly, have told or said, that all in norm or rate. Even on a bicycle of a pedal twisted about 5 years ago in the cardiologic center, have told or said, that low soprativlenie to loads, and other all okej. However, pains then was not. Once again thanks!