PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. It would be desirable to learn or find out distinctive attributes of pains in sulfurs...

Sergey
07.05.2004, 04:02
Hello, the doctor. It would be desirable to learn or find out distinctive attributes of pains in the heart, connected with a stenocardia, a preinfarct or a microinfarct or an infarct from pains not connected with deterioration of a delivery sedechnoj muscles - t. e. A jamming, an inflammation of nerves - from an osteochondrosis.
I am am disturbed periodically with pains in the field of heart behind, sideways, in front - pricking, nojushchie. And the exacerbation begins that the dream worsens - I wake up from exaltation at night (at 2 3 o'clock) without sensation of pains and in an hour I fall asleep. And disturb (in rest) these pains in the afternoon. Under a load - walking, rise on 3 y a floor be ill or sick is not present. What to me to do or make? How to get rid of it or this? The electrocardiogram does not show especially anything (the truth already for a long time - years 15 write, that the left ventricle is increased) and this summer the cholesterin - on border of the top norm or rate is a little increased. I have noticed, that tranquilizers help or assist - will drink for the night and a pain abates or remits.
Help or Assist, how to me to be? To me - 47 years. A sexual life - regular and qualitative. Stresses I try to not test. Thankful in advance for the answer.
P. S. The back - in the field of a loin nojushchie still or even disturbs pains. Have appointed or nominated massage of a back.

Matskeplishvili S.T.
08.05.2004, 00:03
Your pains are not connected with disease of heart, and caused or called, as you and assumed, an osteochondrosis. Nevertheless, gipoholesterinovaja a diet and normalization of a BP (if it is raised or increased), and also refusal about smoking (if smoke) will prevent intimate or cardiac problems in the further. Accept Novo-Passitum on 1 t. 3 r/d and Voltaren-retard 1 r/d within 2 weeks and all will pass or take place 75 mg.