PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 25 years. I conduct a healthy way of life. A regimen, chargings or charges, regular and polnotse...

Maxim E
06.05.2004, 21:11
To me of 25 years. I conduct a healthy way of life. A regimen, chargings or charges, a regular and high-grade delivery. From bad habits - smoking. A question in the following: from time to time I have pains in heart. The pain arises and disappears suddenly, can hurt or be ill;be sick till 7 o'clock, then all passes or takes place. Recently has passed or has taken place completely dispansarizatsiju. And I specified all doctors a principal cause a pain in heart. Have found nothing. All parameters in norm or rate. The neuropathologist has told or said, that it from for atrofirovanija muscles of a back is possible or probable!? In a word the diagnosis have not put. It can is possible any special dispansarizatsiju to pass or take place.

Zholudev A.A.
07.05.2004, 03:58
What is the full prophylactic medical examination? What analyses are spent, what methods of diagnostics were applied?
Unfortunately, at each person, even at so young age as you, periodically have sensations of a dyscomfort or a pain in those or other places. It, in particular, depends and on a threshold of painful sensitivity which is very individual. That one does not feel, hurts another. To differentiate painful sensations, sometimes very difficultly, t. To. Basically, diagnostsirujutsja diseases at a stage of the expressed functional or organic changes. For more thin diagnostics there are no opportunities of the equipment, time, knowledge at vrachej-experts. Or money at patients if any expensive researches are required. As sometimes functional disturbances or an organic pathology happens sochetannoj or plural, and sometimes it is caused only psiho-by vegetative disturbances.

Egorov I.V.
07.05.2004, 20:57
Dear Maxim! Certainly, Alexander Arsenevich is absolutely right. From myself I wish to add: the healthy way of life and smoking are incompatible! So in it be not under a delusion... Rather " heart ", most likely, it not heart hurts. But results of yours of " full prophylactic medical examination " to us are unknown. So to give the qualified advice or council we cannot...