PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening, the dear doctor. Umenja such question: at us in the organization all...

Nikolay
06.05.2004, 14:36
Good evening, the dear doctor. Umenja such question: at us in the organization by all have made an electrocardiogram, but to explain, results did not become. On mine it is written (if I have correctly disassembled): " About a rhythm 60 70, NBPNPG, VEPS ". Heart never hurted me and, if to ask where it - I shall be at a loss with the answer. The electrocardiogram did or made first time in a life (me 37 years). Tell or say, please, what is it and how much seriously. In advance thanks.

Fertser E.A.
07.05.2004, 01:27
Dear Nikolay! It would Be desirable to look or see the cardiogram, instead of to read the conclusion. If can scan, send on mine e-mail, it would be desirable to find and the previous electrocardiograms. the rhythm is a sinoatrial rate (norm or rate), NBPNPG is an incomplete blockade of the right leg or pinch of a ventriculonector - frequent EKG-a find and more often a variant of norm or rate. VPS - vrozhd. The heart disease, but such diagnosis on an electrocardiogram is not put. Abreviatura VEPS to me it is not known. All blessings.