PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello!!! I from Tver, me 52 years, weight of 105 kg, body height 178 see At me...

Alexander
02.05.2004, 11:34
Hello!!!
I from Tver, me 52 years, weight of 105 kg, body height 178 see At me the diagnosis of an ischemic heart disease,
aritmichesky a variant, paroksizmalnaja a ciliary arrhythmia. NK-1. The Idiopathic hypertensia 2 j degrees.
Laid in hospital of improvements is not present - medicines weakly help or assist. On the given site the doctor has responded to my question:
If medicines (kordaron + veropamil) the radio-frequency destruction aritmogennyh zones is necessary do not help or assist
Auricles and atrioventricular bond. If the arrhythmia is caused by an ischemic heart disease. That is necessary the detailed research
Coronary vessels of heart with their possible or probable correction.
My question: where it is possible to address in Moscow for finding-out of the reason of elimination of disturbance of a rhythm of heart?
Or advise other medicines. Thankful in advance!

Dock. Arsenich
03.05.2004, 03:05
Dear Aleksand! You can address in kardiotsentr (RKNPTS) or in-t it or him. Bakuleva. Probably, to you will help or assist in 1 j to town hospital in aritmologicheskom the center.