PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ciliary arrhythmia

anatoliy iv
07.01.2004, 16:44
The dear doctor, advise as to treat a ciliary arrhythmia.

VOLKON
09.01.2004, 17:36
Hello!

It is very uneasy question first of all there are many reasons causing a ciliary arrhythmia. It (more often) ischemic heart disease, or other illnesses or diseases of a cardiac musle (a cardiomyopathy, a myocardial dystrophy), a thyrotoxicosis (hyperfunction of a thyroid gland), a mitral heart disease of a rheumatic genesis, etc. Sometimes the ciliary arrhythmia is consequence or investigation of congenital anomaly of spending system of heart, or even consequence or investigation of disturbance of function of the central nervous system. It defines or determines and corresponding or meeting tactics of treatment, i.e. first of all it is necessary to eliminate or erase;remove the reason of disease (if it probably). Besides the ciliary arrhythmia can be paroksizmalnoj, i.e. be shown by periodic attacks, or wear the constant form. Treatment paroksizmalnoj forms of a ciliary arrhythmia consists in a cupping of an attack by means of medicines or an electric current and its or his prophylaxis (by means of medicines or surgical interventions). The constant form of a ciliary arrhythmia usually treat intimate or cardiac glycosides (digokinom) for urezhenija frequencies of intimate or cardiac reductions. In each concrete case the kind of treatment is appointed or nominated the doctor.

Andrey-1
10.01.2004, 23:34
And disturbances in a backbone can cause an arrhythmia?

VOLKON
12.01.2004, 13:52
No, diseases of a backbone to a ciliary arrhythmia of the attitude or relation have no.

Aritmolog
02.05.2004, 16:18
I invite to familiarize with the international references on diagnostics and treatment of fibrillation of auricles (http: // www.cardiosite.ru/clinical-lectures/article.asp? id=1588).