PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Attack of an arrhythmia

bord1
09.10.2003, 12:56
At me yesterday when I have laid down to sleep very much the charter. Something happens with heart. One impact first has dropped out, then seconds 5 heart fought absolutely randomly!!! Then all has stopped and vostanovilsja former normal pulse.
Today I feel worse than usually in the morning, delicacy and is turned a head.
Whether that is similar that with me yesterday was on a ciliary arrhythmia.
To me 22 goals. I have PMK and the Open oval window in the size 4-5. Holterovskoe monitoring of heart shows atrial extrasystoles. The last some years because of a neurosis and stresses I have constantly bad state of health, disturbance of a dream, a giddiness, fatigability i.t.d.

VOLKON
09.10.2003, 15:59
Hello!

If the attack really last only 5 seconds hardly it there was a ciliary arrhythmia. It is possible to think about frequent ekstrasistolii though it is possible to tell or say for certain only on the electrocardiogram which have been removed or which have been taken off during the moment of an attack more likely. Certainly, you have reasons for an arrhythmia. First, prolaps the mitral valve. It is the frequent reason of an arrhythmia, more often ekstrasistolii. Besides the open oval window though also small, but nevertheless can lead in due course to a stretching of the left auricle of heart and occurrence of a ciliary arrhythmia. Observation at the cardiologist is necessary for you, it is necessary to spend periodically an echocardiography (for an estimation of the sizes of heart), apparently, are shown also small doses betaadrenoblokatorov, for example, nebilet 5 mg on 1/2 tablets once a day your neurosis, are shown calmatives.

bord1
09.10.2003, 16:04
[I did or made the ECHO-KG of months of 8 m back in Bakulevki have told or said, that as earlier and worries there is nothing

Vein
10.10.2003, 15:36
Hello bord1!!!

I consider or count, that the occasion for trouble is. It is necessary, precisely to find out what is it (a ciliary arrhythmia or ekstrosistolija), wish to add, that it is necessary to make "electrocardiogram".
To stati why do not do or make operation, for closing an oval window??? Very strange at such otkr. (4-5)!!!

VOLKON
10.10.2003, 23:47
Somebody Vein has no attitude or relation to medicine. It is visible from its or his comments.

Vein
11.10.2003, 17:27
:D:D:D:D

Aritmolog
02.05.2004, 15:40
Bord1! And you the man or the woman?
But in any case from a rhythm while the reasons for trouble are not present. In such cases treatment of an arrhythmia is more harmful, than not treatment in general.
That I would advise you, so it to clean or remove stress from a life:
To marry (or to leave for the husband) to give birth to the child, etc. And to listen to extrasystoles less.