PDA

Просмотр полной версии : prolaps the mitral valve

caricia
04.02.2004, 18:56
Zdrastvujte. To me of 26 years. 2 years ago at me the beginning suddenly beats heart, I have gone to hospital, have told or said that at me congenital prolaps. Earlier I felt nothing, but now I always feel heart, weather changing (the head hurts), always I hear as it fights. I all this very much am am frightened in fact by me very much want children. These two years without a stopping I drink "egilok" 50 ml, in the morning and in the evening on 3/4 or 0,37 tablets, without it or him heart strongly fights. That to me to do or make, really and it is necessary to drink all life tablets. The doctor has told or said, that nobody vozmetsja to do or make operation.

VOLKON
04.02.2004, 21:47
Hello!

Operation at prolapse the mitral valve really do not do or make. It not a heart disease, and only its or his congenital feature which meets now very much often. That the head hurts, has no to it or this any attitude or relation. Well and heart it is necessary to train is and regular physical trainings, zakalivanie, etc. Instead of egiloka it is better to accept nebilet 5 mg on 1 tablet once a day. Certainly, it is necessary to avoid excessive physical and emotional loads, to be protected from cold.

Elena-
12.02.2004, 23:11
To me such diagnosis have told or said only during the second pregnancy in 28 years. In the beginning of pregnancy it was serious, and then, I think, heart of the child began to work on me too - it became much easier. By the way, at two children in heart an additional chorda of which it is necessary to observe. What the doctor on it can tell or say? Whether there Is a communication or connection between PMK and a chorda?

VOLKON
13.02.2004, 18:10
No, between an additional chorda and prolapsom the mitral valve any is not present communication or connection. This additional chorda, in general, to that does not stir or prevent. She can frame only hum which is audible a phonendoscope.

Lin
11.03.2004, 01:04
I in 9 years had an intimate or a cardiac attack-has overstayed in boiled water (somewhere 5 hours) .posle it or this to me have told or said, that at me age defect mitral klapana.cherez some time have told or said prolaps, and this hour so in general something of type early repoljarizatsii. I understand Nothing.
But business not in it or this. I study in institute and in any way I shall not understand in what to me group to go. One speak it is necessary to develop heart, other-excessive loads can pivesti to sad consequences, etc. That 7 in general at me heart is subject so to say to sensual influence more.

VOLKON
12.03.2004, 09:46
Hello!

The heart disease anywhere cannot get to, and it means, that at you it or him and was not. Simply doctors could listen or auscultate to hum above area of heart which has then disappeared - hums often happen functional and can disappear. Come to me on reception if live in Petersburg, and I shall help or assist you to understand, whether it is necessary "to load" heart or not. For own calm it is possible to make an echocardiogram and an exercise tolerance test (veloergometriju or the -test).