PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether bradekardija it is dangerous??

St
26.02.2004, 11:55
Zdrastvujte
To me year or earlier have diagnosed bradekardija
kazhetsja a left ventricle (have told or said that usually this or thus congenital and so on, but earlier nobody saw)
In a military registration and enlistment office with my cardiogram have told or said you it is not necessary;)
I every day sit at a computer (hours 7-9)
Overwork is a little: (
Heart aches a bit but it speak because of the spoiled stomach

Whether 1 it is dangerous (bradekardija)?:confused:
2 any there is a prophylaxis (there vitamins or still something)?
3 measures predostarozhnosti (if to exclude a variant " it is less to sit at a computer ")?
4 if to cure a stomach that heart will not hurt or not be ill;not be sick?

Thanks

VOLKON
26.02.2004, 13:59
Hello!

In norm or rate frequency of intimate or cardiac reductions - 60-80 impacts 1 minute. Everything, that less often than it or this name a bradycardia, but it does not mean, that you have any disease. The bradycardia can specify in particular on trenirovannost and at sportsmen the pulse rate in rest sometimes happens 50 and even 40 1 minute. It is known, that the bradycardia was at Napoleon. You have not written what pulse rate at you. If she 50-60 and thus is not present any blockade of heart (and it is visible on an electrocardiogram) it can be considered as a variant of norm or rate. Why your electrocardiogram has not liked in a military registration and enlistment office I do not know. There can be a business not only in it or this?

St
28.02.2004, 10:49
I descend or go to the cardiologist and all I learn or I find out from it or him more precisely looking on the cardiogram and listening to pulse

Andery-1
02.03.2004, 09:39
the Initial report from VOLKON
In norm or rate frequency of intimate or cardiac reductions - 60-80 impacts 1 minute. Everything, that less often than it or this name a bradycardia.. If she 50-60 and thus is not present any blockade of heart (and it is visible on an electrocardiogram)...

And in what actually danger of a bradycardia? Heart can stop, develop a heart failure, what attributes to it or this precede? At mum (66) on a life was a small pulse. There was an arrhythmia (tahistolichesky a variant). Accepts atenolol, and during paraksizmov - Obsidanum. Thus pulse averages about 50/mines. It would be possible to drink beta-blockers more (to reduce pulse during paraksizmov and to reduce their duration), but thus pulse leaves all below and below. While, like, it nikik is not shown. On an electrocardiogram weak attributes of blockade. As though to not drink too much of beta-blockers?

And more one observations. During (and after) an exercise stress (for example, rise on lesnitse) at it or her pulse practically does not increase. It can be an attribute something? Like it is necessary, that he increased.

VOLKON
02.03.2004, 10:20
Hello!

All depends on a degree of a bradycardia. If frequency of intimate or cardiac reductions 50 1 minute it is not dangerous but to accept beta-blockers nevertheless it is not necessary, since they can uredit pulse even more. By the way, that at your mum the pulse rate does not increase at an exercise stress apparently is connected with action of beta-blockers. If pulse of 30 impacts 1 minute and is less, blood supply of a brain starts to suffer and there can be syncopal statuses. In such situation statement of an electrocardiostimulator is required. Besides it is necessary to mean, that at a ciliary arrhythmia the pulse rate can mismatch frequency of intimate or cardiac reductions (so-called deficiency of pulse) since not all pulsovye waves reach or achieve a radial artery where usually palpate pulse.