PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Flexure of a septum of auricles

Alex-new
26.02.2004, 18:37
5 years ago has made at dispantserizaii an electrocardiogram on which changes in a myocardium of a left ventricle were found out. Has now repeated - without dynamics or changes ( http: // mycardio.narod.ru/cardio-3.gif ). The doctor has told or said, that anything to do or make it is not necessary, but has suggested to make the Echo-kg. Result the Echo-kg: a flexure of a septum of auricles and the mitral valve ( http: // mycardio.narod.ru/eho-2a.gif ). The rest is normal. The doctor, done or made the Echo-kg has told or said, that the septum can be bent since the childhood or a foreshortening such. Has appointed or nominated repetition in 5 months I can not tell or say, that I was disturbed ever with heart, in the mornings run. Sometimes felt at excitement not strong pains at the left in different places (carried on nevrolgiju) or prickings at some movements (probably from a backbone). At me the lowered temperature (36,0-36,3) and rising of pressure up to 130/90 at job behind a computer and excitements (then goes down and keeps at a level 120/80), a cold fit passing in a tremor, sometimes the complicated respiration (at excitements and job behind a computer. Only run also rescues or saves;salvages. Doctors speak about VSD, but references any.

And nevertheless, why the septum of auricles and the mitral valve have appeared izognutymi? Whether there Can be it consequence or investigation of run (by the way pulse now before a dream 52-56), transferred or carried is a lot of years back a strong angina, or it since the childhood? Whether it will progress and what for this purpose it is necessary to do or make? Can be it is necessary to pass or take place still inspection, to descend or go to the cardiologist..? I Shall be grateful for any advice or council.

VOLKON
01.03.2004, 21:04
Hello!

EHOKG at you really beautiful. I wish you to calm at once, what is it, certainly, congenital feature and it is not necessary to pay attention to it or her. About 20 years ago it or she would be not not found simply also by you about it or this would not learn or not find out. Pulse and temperature at you also normal (there is no the lowered temperature). To the cardiologist to go it is not necessary, and it is necessary to continue to run and then all will be by way of.