PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prophylaxis

swim
27.02.2004, 12:27
I intensively enough go in for sports
Many times heard, that sportsmen at greater or big loads have problems to heart
Whether there are any preparations which can support or maintain job of heart?
What will tell or say about Doppelgerts?

swim
01.03.2004, 11:04
Well, whether nobody knows that?
Or everyone consider or count, time the person has not died yet the medicine here is powerless?

VOLKON
01.03.2004, 20:57
Hello!

Doctors usually speak in another way - we shall treat or let lives? And if it is serious, problems happen to heart basically at those who nedoobsledovan. I.e. it is necessary in advance the nobility that occurs or happens to heart during greater or big exercise stresses. It can be made by means of special assays - veloergometrii or the -test. I know, that to sportsmen remove or take out an electrocardiogram even during navigation. Some people have a family predisposition to intimate or cardiac diseases. I.e., if parents, grandmothers, grandfathers, native or cousins and sisters transferred or carried an infarct, an insult or died suddenly in the age of till 60 years it means more often, that similar can happen and at you. More often the adverse heredity is realized through a high level of a cholesterin in a blood, i.e. it is necessary to measure it or him. And everyones doppelgertsy is a full nonsense.