PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Signs, than are caused?

SF
14.01.2004, 18:40
Hello.
At my wife (age of 50 years) recently has appeared such: each time when leaves on street at it or her on the face in points in district of bond top and a mandible (at the left and on the right) is shown the anemia (does not feel) with simultaneous gravity on heart. What is it can be?
Why I write to section of a cardiology - at it or her seldom (time in some months) happens a tachycardia (short-term - no more than 2 minutes and very speeded up, it is possible or probable paroksizmalnaja is I from the directory has read through). Thus of sensation very unpleasant - it is practically impossible to move and breathe. Besides and more often it or she has a lowered pressure - with posineniem a chin.
But here last sign - with an anemia in district of jaws is not clear - what is it can be. By the way, this last sign at last that has forced it or her to descend or go to the cardiologist (tomorrow will go), before refused.
Yours faithfully,
Alexander, With-NONOiOOu

VOLKON
14.01.2004, 23:12
Hello, Alexander!

By your description it is very similar to a stenocardia, i.e. display of ischemic illness or disease of heart. To specify this diagnosis and to plan tactics of treatment it is necessary doobsledovanie. If your cardiologist will not help or assist you, come on reception to me. As to make it I shall write to you personally if you will send me the letter to the address of vkonst@comset.net

SF
20.01.2004, 12:00
Hello.
Thanks for a prompt reply, much has explained it to us, and it - is already very good. After your answer I have read through a heap (more precisely kuchku:)) information about an ischemic heart disease, and its or her modern explanation a science. By the way, I did not write it or this to you in the first report - parents of my wife had illnesses or diseases of heart, and it once again confirms true roots of this illness or disease (its or her father has died of an infarct, at its or her mum Diabetum both was exact like and with heart there were malfunctions).
Well and now continuation. Yesterday Nadja (a name of my wife) was on a simulator "bicycle" at the cardiologist (there were 4 degrees of a load), result - an ischemic heart disease it is not revealed (though pressure has been a little raised or increased, before a simulator), but also its or her usual signs after that the simulator too was not (in this case - as to spite). Will take Now a blood on the analysis. For now to her have prescribed medicine (I write the name on memory - Kuratinol). And it is interesting, there and then in the evening she has accepted this medicine, and on its or her behaviour, activity and its or her state of health (as she has admitted) - it seems to us, what is it the medicine operates or works in the positive party or side (and in the description to a medicine including it is specified, that it is accepted and at an ischemic heart disease).
Excuse, that so longly I describe. I shall try to keep also you posted Further.

Thanks for yours e-mail the address, can be and we shall use.
Alexander, With-NONOiOOu.

SF
26.01.2004, 13:45
Hello.
Cholesterin - more than 5 (I do not remember 5.4 or 5.6)
Have prescribed medicine Vazilip (Slovenia). Has started to accept.
It for a month. Then again the analysis of a blood.

By the way, previous medicine Nadja has ceased to accept, as it has then ceased to influence as that.

In general it seems to me, that at my wife of all gradually, both neuralgias, and a cholesterin, and as consequence or investigation - possible or probable development of an ischemia. And I can is not right.

The person - in the nature object, and it or him therefore it is very complex or difficult to repair the most complex or difficult.

Yours faithfully,
Alexander, With-NONOiOOu.

VOLKON
27.01.2004, 10:22
It agree with you concerning complexity of the person. But, as we live with you in one city, I nevertheless would advise you to come to me on reception. The matter is that to penetrate into a short of disease of the patient it is necessary to see. There are attributes to which you have already got used and do not notice them, but they is not escaped attention of the doctor. Not all can be described signs correctly, any trifles can escape, and the short question can give on them the answer, etc. Business also that the stenocardia and a neuralgia is essentially different illnesses or diseases first of all under the forecast. The stenocardia is very dangerous to a life, each attack can end with an infarct or even mors (you saw on television as the young football player has suddenly died directly on a floor or field?). The neuralgia brings many troubles, but nesmertelna. And treatment here essentially different.