PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Again troubles

peskov_viktor
27.11.2003, 23:25
I already wrote to you on a subject Shortage of air.
In the summer like more less felt well, happened certainly and badly but in general it is normal.
Now all periodically repeats old.
There is a period when I strongly pay attention to respiration happens when and nezamechaju, there is a pressure up to 160/100 basically 140-130-120/90-80,
Palpitation 90-60, basically 60O/mines but seems to me happens a little and less than 58,
Whether among other things me interests normally it is 60O/mines,
Pains like are not present in the field of heart, but I have noticed kakieto troubles, gravities or chtoto in this sort in district of a solar plexus and hardly below, especially when shortage of air is felt. Whether I have thought can be the originator of respiration or still that nibud - a stomach?

Still a question: whether it can such be created izza a brain?
I have addressed to the neurologist for an explanation of results of inspection if it important I shall write to you result after the neurologist will respond to it or him.

Thanks!

VOLKON
28.11.2003, 12:12
Yes, most likely all this is connected with disease of a brain.

peskov_viktor
04.12.2003, 11:11
AND HOW ON THE BILL OF OTHER QUESTIONS KATORYE I SET?
ABOUT the STOMACH And the INTIMATE or CARDIAC RHYTHM - I have more ON THEM it WOULD be desirable TO RECEIVE the ANSWER And ABOUT the HEAD SO ETO To the WORD With her I'm fine!!!

vitek
05.12.2003, 18:07
Daa VOLKON you are very verbose, the answer very settling or exhausting;exhaustive and does not demand razjasnenija, THANKS for very deep and detailed answer, but with a head from me it's OK,
Answer questions if certainly not difficultly! "!!

peskov_viktor
14.12.2003, 20:23
Daa VOLKON you are very verbose, the answer very settling or exhausting;exhaustive and does not demand razjasnenija, THANKS for very deep and detailed answer, but with a head from me it's OK,
Answer questions if certainly not difficultly! "!!