PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Heart or something another hurts?

Lastka
26.11.2003, 12:04
Hello,
Till the present or true autumn couple of years periodically I tested signs almost similar the described participant of forum Roy 21.10.03. Sometimes, once a month can, can less often, in my opinion without any reasons on that, in position sitting or to a floor-laying (but never costing or standing) I tested repeating 2-4 times sharp nyxes at the left (at a level of the bottom part of the left scapula, only in depth of a thorax) like how in heart and on an inspiration. It was necessary to hold the breath compulsorily though for 10-30 seconds, differently again a nyxis. And thus I felt a strong fright, it seemed what to inhale without a nyxis I can not any more, and something happens....... And also I read (already later) what exactly at a pain in heart to the person it becomes instinctively terrible.
At me not an ideal posture (if I do not watch or I keep up myself - sometimes sutuljus), I like both fat and salty, 26 years, at body height of 174 sm 74 kg (has recovered for last 3 years of kg on 5 approximately) weigh at present, I conduct a sedentary way of life (I sit at a computer at job), I have an adenoid disease, 1,5 year ago first time there was a genyantritis, then again, this autumn again...
After treatment of a genyantritis by antibiotics, a puncture, darkness of medicines diluting secrets, vitamins, compresses and pr... The genyantritis seems where was, there and has remained in the easy or light;mild form, but...
To prick, where pricked, like as in heart, has ceased in general! Now there quite often not strongly aches a bit... But 2-3 times a week...
I understand, that on prechislennym it is difficult to diagnose attributes, but I shall be grateful, if will advise to address to what doctor for the help (the cardiogram 2 years ago nothing has revealed)!

VOLKON
26.11.2003, 15:38
Hello!

If want and can (if live in Petersburg), come to me on reception. And, in general, most likely it is connected with an osteochondrosis of a backbone and it is necessary to address to the neuropathologist.