PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tohikardija

Zlata
18.11.2003, 10:20
Hello,
To mine to the daddy 54 years, at it or him tohikardija, the strong pulsation which is given on all body, and is broken or disturbed a thermoregulation.
Did or Made analyses, but they show that all normally how you think what is it can be?
Thankful in advance

VOLKON
18.11.2003, 15:25
Hello!

First, it is necessary to find out, whether there are really at yours daddies a tachycardia. The matter is that there can be a heart consciousness, and the pulse rate remains thus normal. Try to count a pulse rate for 1 minute during such attack. Well to make daily monitoring an electrocardiogram to write down everything, that occurs or happens to heart for a day. It is necessary to know a level of pressure of a blood. Sometimes at rising pressure palpitation can be felt also. I am ready to consult your daddy personally if he lives in Petersburg.

Zlata
20.11.2003, 07:37
Hello Vladimir Olegovich,
To our big regrets we live not in Peter and we can not come to you on consultation.
Sertsebienie really strong without what or the reasons often that of pulse reached up to 120 in a minute.
Then we have treated Nikotinka, a papaverine and atf, intramusculary. Pananginum and Riboxinum intravenously and Anaprilin, TSenorizin in tablets. After that palpitation is has reached or cunning till 64-72 uderov in a minute. BUT I repeat the thermoregulation was broke or disturbed, in more less warm room the body hot though the thermometer shows 36,6 is intolerable hotly.
What can advise still?
Thankful in advance!
Thanks

VOLKON
21.11.2003, 12:46
Hello!

You understand, that it is very difficult to advise the patient on distance, but, nevertheless, I would advise to check up first of all function of a thyroid gland - to make the analysis of a blood on hormones, US and to consult at the endocrinologist. Besides it is necessary to exclude hidden or latent ischemic heart disease - to investigate or research lipide structure of a blood, to make daily monitoring an electrocardiogram, veloergometriju and an echocardiography. Probably, that all symptomatology is connected with a lesion of vegetative nervous system that can be a consequence of traumas of a head, chronic infections and intoxications. I.e. it is necessary to seem to the neuropathologist. Here, in my opinion, basic tactics of the further inspections.

Zlata
24.11.2003, 09:50
Big to you thanks for advice or council, we shall necessarily carry out necessary researches!!