PDA

Просмотр полной версии : proljaks MK at the pregnant woman.

Kiit
21.11.2003, 12:20
Zdrastvujte! Prompt please than hypertrophy LZH and proljaks MK at the pregnant woman of 25 weeks threatens. To me 23 years, how much myself I remember was engaged in track and field athletics and problems nebylo.
Thanks big zaranie:-)

VOLKON
21.11.2003, 12:57
Hello!

Most likely, it nothing threatens, but as it at you have found you will be under more steadfast attention of doctors, and it in the period of pregnancy and in sorts or labors will not damage or injure;hurt. prolaps or sagging of cusps of the mitral valve meets enough often and if its or his degree small (it should specify) it does not influence in any way state of health and does not limit in activity. As to a hypertrophy of a left ventricle it is not clear, whence she at you has undertaken. She really meets at sportsmen, can be consequence or investigation of the raised or increased pressure of a blood, or independent intimate or cardiac disease, but besides, all depends on its or her degree and from in what way it or her have defined or determined. If only on an electrocardiogram it can be simply erroneous conclusion.

Kiit
21.11.2003, 13:02
Thanks big for the answer! Fine :-)
(To me did or made also an electrocardiogram and the ECHO), absolutely this goods I shall understand after the main thing to give birth :-) Once again to many thanks!