PDA

Просмотр полной версии : With what to connect?

Ramina
27.10.2003, 15:31
To me of 37 years .nedelju back on the hypertrophy of a left ventricle has ECG come to light. 5 years ago the electrocardiogram was normal.
I not sportsmenka, a normal body build. Sometimes, irrespective of fiz loads, there is a dyspnea or short wind and palpitation up to 110, accompanied feeling of alarm. I connect or bind this status with a neurosis and chronic weariness. More complaints are not present.
How you think, with what hypertrophy LZH in this case can be connected?

VOLKON
27.10.2003, 16:22
Hello!

First, it is necessary to be convinced, eat really a hypertrophy or it or her is not present. The matter is that on an electrocardiogram this diagnosis is rather subjective. I.e. one doctor can write, that she is, another, that it or her is not present. For specification of it or this it is possible to make an echocardiogram where thickness stenok hearts and the sizes of cavities is well visible. The most frequent reason of a hypertrophy of a left ventricle is the arterial hypertonia (the raised or increased pressure of a blood), however can be and other reasons (heart diseases, a hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, etc.).

Ramina
27.10.2003, 16:43
C. On ekg-el the axis is not rejected, an angle 60, in thoracal V5=V6 the transitive zone in V3 is more V4,
What can cause a cardiomyopathy?

VOLKON
27.10.2003, 23:05
By your description no hypertrophy of a left ventricle at you is present. As to a hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, this disease which is passed by right of succession, i.e. through genes.

Ramina
28.10.2003, 10:01
Thanks