PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Rhythm and heart

nir
17.10.2003, 04:14
I had problems. Has woken up in the morning, that that is not good. Has gone to a toilet, I feel, that forces I lose, has turned to leave and has regained consciousness, that I lay on a floor the face downwards and delicacy. Then neither stogo nor schevo strongly heart suddenly starts to fight. A fingernail I shall make massage on a stomach or belly where ribs converge and at me the rhythm quickly decreases to norm or rate.
I from 26 years worked as the principal enough large sectioning. Now to me 52 years. When I wish to tell or say that that to the person and I know that it is not pleasant to him or he will not want to make it at me begins only from an idea already heart strongly to fight. Toest podymaetsja strongly rhythm. After that long time feeling of gravity on heart.
Was at doctors except for veropamina and atanola and Erynitum and similar wrote out nothing. Speak at me a ciliary arrhythmia. After last cardiogram to me there napisali-fibriljatsija auricles 95, tahiforma, Individual gastric eksistoly. And again tezhe medicines. Laid in hospital, but all seems to me also. Pressure measured in hospital and when I come to an out-patient department as a rule 120-80 pulse 68-80. As that pulse and pressure measured the whole week. On character I the researcher and very hypochondriac. In the morning at me was dvlenie 130-80 and pulse 80
In the afternoon 108-77 up to 120-80 pulse from 67-82. I speak doctors can to me nerves it is necessary cut or undercut, at me only the idea will fly by, that there can be that that bad as at once heart starts to knock strongly. They are dared or laugh and to nervopotologu do not direct or refer.
As that once to me the friend has made diagnostics on a computer on auricles and has given listing. Speaks at you heart does not hurt. At you all vnorme only some parameters hardly hardly above but within the limits of the established or installed norms or rates. Little bit head vessels umenshiny and veins on legs or foots. Has told or said at you more likely that that with zashchimleniem nerves in the field of a thorax.
Here and I live, I try to be treated. And what nevertheless to do or make. That at me nevertheless, and as vylichitsja.
When starts to press as though in a breast in the evening, more likely probably even under plechem (between heart and a humeral bone - at me not medical) I take peroxide of Hydrogenium plant or carry formulations and I pound or triturate on a breast in the field of heart, in 20 minutes at me a perfect status.
Where that 1983 at me sometimes the head strongly started to hurt or be ill;be sick, I left on street and in due course all passed or took place. When I went in medsanchast and measured pressure to me spoke, that it at me as at the cosmonaut. When measured to me pressure in Carpathians before a campaign in mountains longly could not define or determine pressure, spoke, that low, but I felt myself fine and almost run ascended to mountain. When at job have forced as that time where that 1984 to go to hospital and that will be checked up to me after many doctors and inspections of a head have told or said, that at me in general it's OK, we consider or count vegeto-vascular distanija and probably zashchimlenie a nerve in a cervical part.
That mozhite to tell or say under the preliminary description and that to me to drink, for what to be treated.

Vyacheslav

VOLKON
17.10.2003, 13:10
Hello, Vyacheslav!

If at you really ciliary arrhythmia, and by descriptions of an electrocardiogram it so, this serious enough disease. I.e., as a rule, it is connected with an organic lesion of a cardiac musle. More often the reason of a ciliary arrhythmia happens ischemic heart disease. But she can be caused or cause and other diseases (heart diseases, illness or disease of a thyroid gland, an alcoholism, etc.) . If the arrhythmia has just arisen, a correct rhythm always try to restore (medicines or even an electric current). But, if the prescription of its or her occurrence precisely is not known, a correct rhythm do not restore, since there is a greater or big danger of a thromboembolism, i.e. an abruption of a thrombus which is formed in heart, and occlusions it or him of other vessel, for example, in a head brain. Differently, you should accept constantly medicines, urezhajushchie an intimate or a cardiac rhythm, digoxin, for example. Besides, reception of Aspirinum is necessary for a colliquation of a blood and prevention of a clottage, it is better trombo ASS 50 mg - 1 tablet in day (after meal). It is necessary to find out the reason of a ciliary arrhythmia. If it is ischemic illness or disease it is necessary to accept the preparations improving blood supply of heart, etc.

nir
17.10.2003, 14:06
Vladimir Olegovich, many thanks for a prompt reply.
Arrhythmia at me it is not constant, she arises periodically. It at me where that 3 years. It as that was that week I it or her neslyshu that will appear. I laid in the Center aretmii. There gave veropamin and vitamins. In it or this to year I it or her almost chuvtvuju. Will appear once a week and even two can. So I feel it. Sometimes as that will appear davjashee on heart, I shall accept Tabulettae Validoli and practically at once passes or takes place this feeling. Two weeks ago the TV in the evening sat looked, I hear heart zastuchalo, I vprisknul once hear more strongly Nitromintum and at once a rhythm slept.
When will press and starts to pass or take place, I go to an out-patient department I hand over analyses. The doctor speaks me, that analyses hooshie. A cholesterin basically from 2,5 up to 4 it is rare 5. Viscosity of a blood good. The doctor speaks at you under analyses in general heart should not hurt or be ill;be sick.
But nevertheless hurts. I now drink Aspirinum on 0,5 tablets and in the morning and in the evening on 0,5 tablets atanola on 50.
It seems to me that uhudshnie happens when pressure varies or if I have sharply got agitated.
I wish to descend or go once again on other computer diagnostics.
In what nevertheless the reason?
Vyacheslav

VOLKON
17.10.2003, 19:22
Hello, once again!

Most likely the reason of your arrhythmia is ischemic heart disease and it is not necessary here any kompjuternoj diagnostics. You write, that Sodium nitritums help or assist. Now you should eliminate or erase;remove all so-called risk-factors of an atherosclerosis. I.e., it is necessary to stop to smoke, lower weight (if he high) to watch or keep up pressure of a blood (it should not be above 120-130/80 mm rt.st). As to a cholesterin it is necessary to check up all lipide fractions. It can appear, that a level of the general or common cholesterin at you normal, and fraction which protects against an atherosclerosis (LPVP) very low. In that case, it is necessary to accept special medicines. I think, that your local doctors can understand all this. By the way, what diagnosis to you have put, when you laid in the center on treatment of arrhythmias?

nir
18.10.2003, 04:37
Hello Vladimir Olegovich!
Thanks for the answer. I now do not remember that to me then in the Center have put, but here in the winter when I laid in a municipal hospital has copied to myself. They write have accepted me with DS an ischemic heart disease a-astable angina of exertion, ciliary or vibrating aretmija tahistaticheskaja the form (it is not assured or confident that so is written) the Idiopathic hypertensia of 11 stages risk 11 and further is not clear.
When there did or made an electrocardiogram write- auricles, tahiforma from willows 100. Attributes of a hypertrophy of a myocardium left (further n it is clear). Then willows became 85.
Further write at an extract a status has improved, attacks of a stenocardia at a level 111 (further it is not clear). But me after hospital was durno as never. I woke up at 4 o'clock from a strong rhythm of heart in the morning and drank a medicine (so earlier nebylo) not having waited day appointed or nominated to go to an out-patient department I nachitavshis newspapers and on the Internet began to drink peroxide of Hydrogenium. In 3 days at me the status became such which I for a long time I do not remember. I have forgotten where at me heart and so I have spent on drink 30 day. Then began to not drink on a regular basis job that during the lunchtime has forgotten. But in general after that course the status znachtelno seems to me has improved, the truth I sejchs and stably drink other medicines, and by peroxide only I am pounded or triturated, when I feel that in the field of heart shakes.
I did not smoke never, thin and never full nebyl why that for this summer as never, even became grow stout on a stomach or belly noticeably, practically I do not drink, is rare also a minimum. I go usually quickly. I live on a high hill, but I get easily enough and practically otdyshki never I notice. Earlier when Rome raised or increased I inhaled and exhaled under bill 1, 2, 3 and without a stopping came. There stupenek likely it is more hundred to go normally minutes 7 it is necessary.
Whether when doctors ask legs or foots grow cold, or opuhajut-are not present such never zamichal. In usually winter I at job when all merznut I in a shirt go, to me usually as a rule is hot.
This summer as that balo, that in the morning when I wake up and stretch, especially legs or foots, at me the rhythm began to increase or be enlarged sharply, but already what is the time is not present such. Now two weeks so in general a perfect status. I consume additives in which there is a copper, Zincum, a selenium, manganese and vitamins.
Here such business or affairs. I look constantly on the Internet, that new on an arrhythmia and how to struggle.
Yours faithfully
Vyacheslav

VOLKON
18.10.2003, 11:09
Now more and more or less clearly. My advice or councils will hold good. I.e., it is necessary to watch or keep up behind a level of pressure of a blood (not above 120-130/80) and if it raises or increases constantly to accept medicines. Try to check up a lipide spectrum of a blood, but in any case it is necessary to exclude a butter from nutrition, eggs, fat milk or dairy products, meat. Try to eat more fishes and seafoods, vegetables, fruit, vegetable oil. As an antiarrhytmic agent try or taste kordaron (Amiodaronum) instead of atenolola. It or him 3 times a day - accept on 1 tablet the first week, and then on 1 tablet in day (in the evening, after meal) 5 days in a week (2 days every week can be passed or missed reception of tablets). This very effective antiarrhytmic agent. In the iodine, therefore itself contains accept it or him if there is no allergy on an iodine. Besides he can uredit a pulse rate. If pulse will be 50-60 in 1 minutes it is normal if less often it it is necessary to reduce a dose (on 1/2 tablets in day).