PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About children

Milena
03.10.2003, 15:38
Good afternoon! 9- the years or summer son the pediatrist has directed mine to the cardiologist (having run about a little it or he has a strong dyspnea or short wind, and in lungs, bronchuses, etc. all is pure or clean). Have removed or have taken off the cardiogram--an arrhythmia. Have appointed or nominated lechenie-tab. TSinarizin on 1 morning and in the evening and Asparkam (as) - in current of 1 month, and then opjat-the cardiogram. It would be desirable to know on how much seryozno this disease at such age
(Can be in the course of time "will resolve"?) and, on mine, tablets too not nurseries (same my grandmother 70- years accepted). Yes, also did not recommend sports section, and - however or as- the child at me very active, playing sports (not professional) was for us, we shall directly tell or say, salvage.
Thankful in advance for the answer.

VOLKON
06.10.2003, 17:42
Hello, Milena!

First of all, it is necessary to represent very precisely, what is this an arrhythmia. By the appointed or nominated medicines - anything especially serious. But, nevertheless, specify at your doctor what is an arrhythmia - respiratory, tachy or a bradycardia, ekstrasistolija, etc. the Majority of disturbances of a rhythm of heart have functional character, i.e. are not connected directly with its or his disease. Nevertheless, to be convinced, that organic disease is not present it would be necessary to make an echocardiogram. Arrhythmias can accompany or be consequence or investigation of inflammatory diseases of heart. I.e. it is necessary to know, whether your child transfers or carries something similar. If anything organic will not come to light, employment or occupations by physical culture even are shown.