PDA

Просмотр полной версии : (If there is a free time)

Maggy
01.10.2003, 03:10
It would not be desirable to take away from you precious time, but..

I shall begin with that moment when in Moscow the heat (to my measures has begun... +30). After some time spent in a stuffy premise or room (for example, the machine or car) my state of health worsened, sharply threw in fever.. But not in it or this business! At me the left arm or hand started to grow dumb sharply. And, minutes through 10 on fresh air all passed or took place. Too most it was shown after kako-??iOny- the stress which has been gone through inside of (without emission of emotions), especially, if to drink a little (excuse for frankness). Sometimes (was at night, well I remember this pain) as a spoke in a breast have thrust/OO??nU/-a pain intolerable.

I cannot assume, what is it such... (((
Question? The doctor, and at you is any assumptions? To me spoke, what is it there can be a neurosis. The age does not allow to write off or copy on heart...

Thanks!

VOLKON
01.10.2003, 20:11
Hello!

I have such impression, that you to me already set these questions. Or it is necessary to assume, that many girls in Moscow in a heat had same signs. I think, that no trouble at you is not present. As to a pain in the field of heart, it most likely a neuralgia, i.e. a pain connected with nerves, passing or taking place in the field of heart. The arm or hand can grow dumb owing to an osteochondrosis of a backbone and infringement of sensitive roots leaving it or him. It, by the way, professional illness or disease of drivers, and you as I have understood, spend a lot of time at the wheel. Besides you speak about all in last time. That is, it has passed or has taken place? If so it is not necessary about it or this and to recollect. If you have enough my explanations, I can recommend the good cardiologist in Moscow.

Maggy
01.10.2003, 21:35
-with... No, I did not set.
Hm.. In 13 years me have brought in children's hospital with a trauma. The summer was. A heat. A heliosis. A syncope. So the doctor has told or said, what is it as paranoja, it is so much girls :-) the Misfortune!

In last time since during that moment all was normal.

I was at the cardiologist. Just. Thanks for the answer.

VOLKON
02.10.2003, 22:36
Upps..... And Hm..... Is a class.
I see, business has gone on the amendment.

Yemelyanov
05.10.2003, 00:53
At your disease it is a lot of names: a cardialgia, a cardioneurosis, a -vascular dystonia. Unites their one is an absence of an organic pathology. If there will be questions - write.