PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Digogsin-what is it such?

Elena About.
23.09.2003, 13:28
To my kid (two years) have registered certain digogsin in connection with ostensibly heart failure (the exact diagnosis while is not present). The child three months coughs and like it is connected with any defect of heart (the US to us should be made). I can not find annototsiju to this preparation Anywhere. What is this a preparation and whether it is possible to accept it or him to the child?

VOLKON
23.09.2003, 14:31
Hello, Elena!

Digoxin is the preparation received from a plant of Digitalis. The main indication to its or his application - a heart failure. He as though forces heart to be reduced and push out more strongly in an aorta of more blood. Probably, your doctors have sufficient experience of treatment by this preparation. Nevertheless, all over again it would be necessary to know the exact diagnosis. Whether defect is hearts or a lesion of a cardiac musle of type of a myocarditis or a cardiomyopathy?

Elena About.
23.09.2003, 15:27
Thanks!
Unfortunately I have bases NOT absolutely to trust the doctor, which us konsultiruet-since at it or him reputation of the overcautious person (" only rezat, because your child dies ") and the supporter of the most cardinal measures (purpose or appointment to children of strong medicines, vyzvajushchih accustoming), therefore I and intersujut validity and expediency of purpose or appointment to the two-year-old kid of the given preparation without the exact diagnosis.

VOLKON
24.09.2003, 12:44
I advise you to consult also at other expert. If you live in Petersburg I can help or assist you with it or this.