PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Disease, most likely hearts

Serg
24.08.2003, 12:03
Good afternoon. Call me Sergey, me 17 years, bad habits I have no, in sports I am not engaged.
I fairly do not know what is this disease, but in my opinion it something with heart or nerves. And it not chronic, and (fairly to tell or say, terminology not so well I understand, can and has applied not that word) acute (well as cold), arises sometimes and suddenly.
There was this illness at me 3 times: first two times in the winter of the last and before last year, approximately at a time. Third time - spring of this year. And in all these times at me were a rhinitis.
The illness very suddenly begins: starts to prick a little all over again in left a brachium, then all more strongly and more strongly. From a small pricking to a strong pain passes or takes place about an hour. The pain so strong, that prevents to breathe and move: it is possible to sit or lay only. At either a deep inspiration or walking the pain amplifies. Still very important sign: gurgling sounds in the field of heart. And they are shown only at frequent pulse when you cost or stand or if you lay on left to a side. Still there is such sensation, that heart starts to press on a breast and its or his temperature is raised or increased. In some days after the beginning of an illness the acute pain passes or takes place, but gurgling sounds remain and there is also a fever in heart.
Still it is necessary to note an ode feature: No delicacy, a discoloration of sites of a body, change of pressure, occurs or happen.
After the pain falls down it is possible to conduct a usual way of life. Thus the interesting effect is observed: after a long load (fast walking, for example) gurgle stops. But by the evening renews. Gurgling sounds remain about a month or two and then pass or take place.
Now I do not have above described signs, but I am afraid of their repetition since it very much is not pleasant.
It would be desirable to hear what is this an illness, how much or as far as he is dangerous, whether demands treatment and what to do or make, if he again will begin.

VOLKON
27.08.2003, 18:10
Hello, Sergey!

As it is not a shame to you. In 17 years at the person nothing should hurt and gurgle or be ill and gurgle;be sick and gurgle. Your disease precisely nonlethal. So I advise you about itself to forget and go in for sports, it is more to read, go to theatres and museums. You write, that all at you passes or takes place at an exercise stress. Certainly, it is possible to go on other way and to start to be surveyed. To do or make any electrocardiograms, EhoKG, to go on out-patient departments, etc., but it threatens that it is possible to believe really that illness or disease is. And it already threatens with any neurosises, etc. So mine to you advice or council to forget about all unpleasant sensations. They most likely are not connected with heart in any way.