PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Oval window

Xomo
03.06.2003, 17:40
Hello the Doctor. I ponil, what is this space (an oval window). Business not only in its or his size, but also in that, is or not a regurgitation (dump of a blood through it or him).
If it remains, the surgical intervention is necessary.

Prompt, please, if I am not right.
In advance many thanks.

:)

VOLKON
04.06.2003, 11:28
Very much I ask you to not take away time from the borrowed or occupied people. Besides I advise to learn or teach Russian, since in each word at you on 2 mistakes or errors.

Xomo
04.06.2003, 12:21
Know mistakes or errors it at you much, and I do not have mistakes or errors.
In the first at me Russian does not suffer, and I write to the second through word xl. If something speaks it to you.
And if you consider or count, that I spend yours and other people time do not respond.

Kreed
04.06.2003, 16:14
Dock. You here would not sit, if were zanety so sit and be silent, and not pristovaj with silly retorts!!!!!!!!:mad:

Medtsentr
22.08.2003, 20:42
Not closing of an oval window is a congenital heart disease. This window connects or bridges the right auricle to the left auricle. At its or his insignificant dump it does not show itself. However at presence of a thromboembolism from venous system it is possible to receive not only TELA, but also tromboembolicheskim a syndrome on the big circle of a circulation. At appreciable dump of a blood he is shown by " dark blue defect .

Greetings to colleagues, doctor Vladlen Vladlenovich (cardiovascular surgery).