PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hypertonia

Denis
13.08.2003, 12:29
Prompt, as atmospheric pressure upon arterial pressure influences. At me at check in house conditions pressure 130-135 / 70 is observed. Thus in the last vvremja headaches in an occipital part, especially in the mornings are observed. To me 28.
Whether it is harmful at such pressure the use of coffee.
If it is possible or probable, the minimal references on pressure decrease and its or his normalization, and tkzhe on disposal of a headache.
In advance I thank.

Xomo
15.08.2003, 11:49
Hello Denis!!!

Your headaches are connected not with arterial pressure.

It is not enough information to do or make any conclusions. About your pressure, I can tell or say the following: Pressure absolutely good.

VOLKON
16.08.2003, 14:58
Hello, Denis!

Really, the level of pressure of a blood can depend on atmospheric pressure. Especially brightly it is shown at so-called meteozavisimyh people, and those days when atmospheric pressure sharply varies. Digits of pressure of a blood which you result or bring, really concern to so-called "is normal-high" pressure. Differently, at your age it is necessary to pay attention to such rising of pressure. Some people can react headaches even to such moderate risings of pressure. What to do or make? First of all, it is necessary to be convinced, that the headache appears each time at rising pressure, i.e. she is caused by it or this. If precise communication or connection will not come to light, it is necessary to search for other reason of a headache, for example, rising of intracranial pressure, etc. From the general or common actions on pressure decrease of a blood I would advise you to lower excess weight of a body (if those is available), to stop to smoke and take alcohol, sharply to reduce consumption of table salt, to borrow or occupy in regular physical trainings (walking, run, navigation, a bicycle, but not dumbbells and weights). It is necessary to find out, whether there is a raised or an increased pressure of a blood at your parents, grandmothers and grandfathers and if yes at what age it began to raise or increase. It is necessary to check up also function of kidneys - to make even the simple analysis wet.