PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question under the diagnosis

Viktor
07.06.2003, 20:56
Hello the doctor!
To me have diagnosed: " VSD on cardiologic type with hyperkinetic and aritmologicheskim a syndrome. prolaps both cusps of the mitral valve. "

Apparently I with a bar have become worn out.

So me have treated, but at strong exercise stresses, at me some delicacy appears also heart chastit.

Do not tell or say, what such VSD and how much or as far as it is bad? It for ever? Also it is possible to get rid of it or this?

Thanks.

VOLKON
08.06.2003, 12:32
Hello, Victor!

VSD - disease harmless, but unpleasant. It is connected with a lesion of some structures or frames of the brain which is responsible for function of internal organs - an intimate or a cardiac rhythm, pressure of a blood, etc. that in a blood thus the adrenaline in greater is thrown out, than it is required, quantity or amount, there can be attacks of palpitation, rising of pressure of a blood, a cold fit, feeling of pavor, etc. In due course it can in itself pass or take place, but it is necessary to avoid greater or big exercise stresses (instead of a bar to borrow or occupy in run, navigation, a bicycle, etc. better) . It is necessary to be protected from any infections and if, for example, you already were ill it is necessary to lay, accept medicines, but to not transfer or carry illness or disease on legs or foots. It is necessary to eliminate or erase;remove also all the centers of a possible or probable infection - to cure a carious teeth, a tonsillitis, etc. some medicines, for example, Nootropilum Help or Assist also. It or he should be accepted courses for 2 months on 1 capsule (0,8 2 times a day in the morning and in the afternoon, up to meal, with an interval in 2 months. This medicine absolutely harmless. As to prolapsa the mitral valve it is congenital feature and if the endocardiac hemodynamic is not broken or disturbed, i.e. is not present the expressed mitral failure (it should specify at echocardiographic research) it will not cause or call any inconveniences in the future.