PDA

Просмотр полной версии : High pressure in the mornings

Michael
30.05.2003, 12:59
The dear doctor,

The woman 83 years, a hypertonia, an ischemic heart disease, an asthma and a heap similar for its or her age.
Pressure in a usual status: 140-160/70-80

Last 3-4 weeks me are disturbed with a following situation: rise of pressure in the mornings up to 190-230/90-130. Removes or takes out its or his Nitroglycerinum a spray 20-60 minutes prior to normal or comprehensible value or meanings;importance (for example, up to 170/90). Further in the afternoon and in the evening pressure normal or below norm or rate (for it or her) up to 120/60.

In the morning measured variously: right after a dream, in 10 minutes, laying, sitting - a picture the same.

All the put medicines for pressure and for the vessels, registered vrachem, accepts on a regular basis. An electrocardiogram (according to the doctor) without sereznyh changes.

Tell or Say, please, in what direction to dig? What it is possible to investigate or research? What possible or probable reasons?

Thanks, Michael

VOLKON
01.06.2003, 21:53
Hello, Michael!

Rising of pressure of a blood in the morning is very typical for an idiopathic hypertensia. Nitroglycerinum though reduces pressure of a blood, but it at all that preparation to what it is necessary to resort at the raised or increased pressure. You have not written, what preparations accepts your familiar to an occasion of the raised or increased pressure. Apparently, it is necessary simply to something to redistribute, i.e. any from hypotensive preparations it is necessary to accept for the night.

Michael
03.06.2003, 12:42
The dear doctor,

Mother accepts:
Verapamilum 0.08 - 1 3 times a day
Pyracetamum 0.4 - 1 3 times a day
Enalapril 0.01 - 1 2 times a day

Last reception of all tablets - in the evening, enalapril - before a dream. And all the same - in the morning a high pressure (180-220/90-110). Within 0.5-2 hours decreases to comprehensible sizes and such remains till next morning.

IKG according to the doctor - without sereznyh changes.

Such impression, what something occurs or happens in a dream (in lying position?).

Prompt where to search, please, for the reason what to look first of all what are possible or probable researches.

In advance thanks, Michael

VOLKON
04.06.2003, 11:37
Dear Michael!

I already spoke you, that for an idiopathic hypertensia very typically morning risings of pressure of a blood. I advise you to replace enalapril on to- and to accept the whole tablet only for the night. Other treatment can be not changed.

michael256
04.06.2003, 12:52
The dear doctor,

Many thanks for your answers.

Yours faithfully, Michael

VOLKON
05.06.2003, 23:44
I hope, that my advice or councils will appear useful.