PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Constantly raised or increased temperature

Denis
02.06.2003, 01:00
The dear doctor!

The matter is that at my sister (her 15 years) already in current of several months keep temperature 37.3 - 37.6. Also, in current of year the raised or increased sweating takes place. Has transferred or carried a pneumonia (lichili several courses enough strong antibiotics) this winter. Doctors diagnosed a hyperplasia of a thyroid gland.
Prompt, please, with what the similar augmentation of temperature can be connected. How to survey and treat? Where? What doctors dealt with similar problems?

Thankful in advance,
Denis

VOLKON
02.06.2003, 10:21
Hello, Denis!

First of all, it is necessary to exclude any source of an infection. At women it more often kidneys (a chronic pyelonephritis or a cystitis), appendages (adnexites). The reason of the raised or increased temperature can be and a chronic cholecystitis, a carious teeth, disease of a thyroid gland (it is necessary to investigate or research its or her function), etc. If, nevertheless, having excluded all these reasons, the raised or increased temperature remains, it will be possible to think of its or her central character, i.e. about the disturbance of a thermoregulation connected with a lesion of a brain. It only the basic direction of inspection. The reasons for rise in temperature can be much more.

Denis
03.06.2003, 12:58
Thanks. At it or her still is NTSD on hypotonic type.

VOLKON
04.06.2003, 11:33
With it or this can be connected and the raised or increased body temperature.

Denis
04.06.2003, 12:37
At it or her usual pressure 100/70. If the reason in NTSD what consequences are possible or probable? How much or As far as it is dangerous? How to be treated and at whom?

VOLKON
04.06.2003, 18:17
I already wrote to you, that first of all it is necessary to exclude presence of the centers of an infection. If it will appear, that they are to spend their sanation. NTSD disease nonlethal. It is necessary to spend fortifying actions - employment or occupations by physical culture, zakalivanie, the diet, etc. Is also special medicinal influences.