Просмотр полной версии : Heatstroke

Nastia
27.05.2003, 20:30
Hello. Tell or say, please, for what reason the person can lose
Consciousness. In more detail: to me of 19 years, at a heat in the street (from
To +28 me it becomes bad (the head is turned; appears certain
Slackness; before eyes all floats; starts to prick the face if
There is any exercise stress). Two years ago I have lost consciousness
(Probably there was a heatstroke), then similar cases were in the underground and in others
Places. I very hardly transfer or carry closeness and a heat where I was. Happens, that
And at temperatue from +25 With me it becomes already bad. Here with horror I look
ia the coming summer, really as well as the last years is necessary to me from the house
In the summer to not leave anywhere? What with me?
In advance I wish to tell or say, that never problems with health was. Always went in for sports, I do not drink, I do not smoke.

VOLKON
28.05.2003, 09:31
Hello, Nastja!

As I want there, where do you live. Same a fairy tale, when temperature 25-28, instead of 10-11 and a rain.
If it is serious, I think, that no trouble at you is not present. Apparently, at you a so-called vegetative dystonia. This or thus functional rastrojstvo some structures or frames of a brain. Whether you transferred or carried before traumas of a head, whether there are no chronic infections, a tonsillitis, for example? Whether these episodes with monthly Are connected somehow? Well to measure pressure of a blood during such moment. But, in any case, it is nonlethal. I recommend you to continue playing sports, to keep to a diet, vitamin-rich, a cellulose (vegetables, fruit) to limit salt. It is possible to follow a policy of Nootropilum 0,8 on 1 capsule 2 times a day (in the morning and in the afternoon) up to meal - 2 months to accept easy or light;mild calmatives (Valeriana, a hawthorn, etc.). It is assured or confident, that in due course it will pass or take place. But, I envy your climate black envy.

Nastia
28.05.2003, 11:53
No, any traumas of a head at me was never. In total I had a sound health. I spoke, that the temperature from 28 is badly. And when 25-28 is more or less. Now in Moscow 38 on the sun, here it is mors for me.

VOLKON
02.06.2003, 10:26
Move to live to Petersburg or it is better to Murmansk. All problems will be solved.