PDA

Просмотр полной версии : ....

Svetlana
13.05.2003, 21:55
Kind time of day. Prompt, please, what is it can be or with what it is connected.
Signs:
1) From time to time without the visible reasons tachycardia or cardiopalmus with disturbance of a rhythm, and, very much oshchutimym.
2) the Giddiness and the complicated respiration (short-term).
3) Otdyshka at any exercise stress.
4) Wet arms or hand (before such it was not noticed).
5) Pains (nojushchie or sharply pricking) somewhere at the left in the field of a breast (what exactly hurts I can not tell or say precisely), etc.
6) the Raised or Increased pressure (often).
Or even tell or say, to what doctor to address. Yes, just in case, there is a diagnosis: an adenoid disease, for a long time. (to tell the truth, at all I do not know, how it is written.)

In advance thanks.
Yours faithfully, Svetlana.

VOLKON
13.05.2003, 22:24
Hello, Svetlana!

You have listed so many signs, that to me abundantly clear, that anything serious at you is not present. Most likely, it is a question of a so-called vegetative dystonia. That is, this disease of vegetative nervous system. How with it or this to struggle? It is necessary to change a way of life - to stop to smoke, drink, go in for sports, lower weight of a body. From medicines 0,8 2 times a day - 2 months, koaksil 3 times a day - 2 months can help or assist Nootropilum. If you live in Petersburg or nearby, favour I ask.

Svetlana
13.05.2003, 22:28
I have simply tried to list everything, that only it is possible.
I am sorry, but I am even not capable to remember, than to treat a flu, or to reduce temperature. Where to me up to the rest.

Thanks that have responded. Even the mood has risen.

I live in Moscow, to :-(((

Yours faithfully and gratitude!

Svetlana
13.05.2003, 22:32
Oh, it is possible to take away still minutochku?!

To me have told or said to hand over analyses on "subject" raised or increased pressure (doctor). But the doctor was not local and anything could not make.
Will not prompt, to what doctor to address, what analyses?
(platno since "is not attached" to an out-patient department)

Once again THANKS.

VOLKON
15.05.2003, 14:22
Hello, Svetlana!

Write to me, please, to the address of: vkonst@comset.net
I shall tell or say to you, to itself it is possible to address with your problems in Moscow.