PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The triglyceride and cholesterin are raised or increased

George
28.04.2003, 11:20
Hello the doctor,
To me of 36 years.
One year ago I have had been ill with a chronic hepatitis With, have passed or have taken place treatment pegintronom and rebetolom. Now speak that action of a virus is suspended. But at me on former the AlAT is raised or increased at norm or rate 0.17-0.62 and at me 0.75. GGT at norm or rate 0.17-0.82 and at me now 1.16. An AsAT in norm or rate. Except for that at interferonoterapii I have grown thin up to 65 kg. I voobshcheto asthenic type, always was hudenkim. Body height at me 1.82. Now after the termination or ending interferonoterapii I began to type or collect weight for a year. Now I weigh 83 kg. Like it all on 1 kg. Above norm or rate for my body height, but despite of it I began to feel a dyspnea or short wind at small exercise stresses. Job at me for kompjuterom. And recently has handed over analyses of a blood. Except for that that I already wrote, at me the cholesterin is raised or increased, at norm or rate up to 5.7/l at me 7.74, and triglycerides at norm or rate up to 1.71mmol/l, and at me 4.39. Whether tell or say please such rising in a blood is dangerous to a life if there is no that what excess of a cholesterin and triglycerides in a blood it is considered dangerous, whether I require medicamental lechechenii, or to pass or take place a diet strict or sparing. And whether it is necessary for me to spend still what nibud inspections.
Thanks for earlier.
George.

VOLKON
29.04.2003, 22:20
Hello, George!

Levels of a cholesterin and triglycerides which you have specified, certainly, are not lethal. The matter is that if the cholesterin in a blood is raised or increased, it only one of risk factors of an atherosclerosis. If concentration of a cholesterin in a blood is raised or increased, he starts to be postponed in a wall of blood vessels and it, eventually, can lead to an infarct, an insult, or other complications. But, the atherosclerosis, this disease which flows very slowly and that the vessel was closed completely are necessary many decades. Certainly, levels of a cholesterin and triglycerides should be reduced certainly. Considering that you recently have transferred or carried a hepatitis, I would advise you, besides a rigid diet, so-called essential fosfolipidy. These are preparations Essentiale forte or lipostabil. To accept it is necessary on 3 capsules 2 times a day in the morning and in the evening up to meal of 6 months. If the cholesterin is not normalized, and enzymes (ALT,) will be normal, it is necessary to pass nuclear heating plant to more serious preparations for depression of a cholesterin.