PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Nonspecific infection of genitals

forForum
27.04.2006, 16:18
Sobsvenno the case history nachalas is more than year back - when after nazashchishchennogo the sexual certificate or act signs of a urethritis, then a prostatitis have begun. Some times handed over analyses on ZPPP - all on zero.
The truth at the girlfriend have found a clamidiosis, - two times were treated - all over again rulitsinom, then dioksitsiklinom.
But all the same at least at me the bouquet of signs prostatitopodobnogo properties, plus constant weariness, sometimes enanthesises, a burning sensation in an inguen was saved...
Has once again decided to hand over analyses under the full program and at last have found possible or probable originators. Handed over crop on Trichomonases in a semen - purely or cleanly, that that for a chlamydia of a semen - is pure or clean, and crop on nonspecific infections - here which that interesting, namely
- proteus mirablis 10 in the ninth koe
- And enterococus 10 in the eighth
(I am sorry if has incorrectly written - I write off or I copy from a leaf written by "medical" handwriting, - very much I ask to correct for me and to write these names correctly)
Have appointed or nominated:
tsikloferon 20 ampoules
Aloe - 10 ampoules,
prostakor
tarevid 2*10
vitaprost
makmiror 2*3*10 (here too most likely incorrectly I write)
Now questions
- In the first - what is this originators, that about them it is possible to esteem
2) comment on the scheme or plan of treatment
3) whether It is necessary to hand over analyses to the sexual partner (woman), if yes that what, - crop on nespetsifiku.. That? Or it is better at once prolechitsja to both?
4) Whence in general such infections usually undertake?
- Infection sexual by? Or disturbance of immunity which has struck on genitals? Whether if last that will turn out so treatment by antibiotics will even more undermine immunity and will develop an infection.
5) What in general prospects on treatment?
Thanks.

Dant
27.04.2006, 23:14
Now questions
- In the first - what is this originators, that about them it is possible to esteem

Typical originators of a bacteriemic or bacterial prostatitis, representatives of intestinal flora.
: To use poiskovikom (keywords " a bacteriemic or bacterial prostatitis, a chronic bacteriemic or bacterial prostatitis, actually names of infectious agents ")

2) comment on the scheme or plan of treatment

Komentirovat nemogu. For this purpose it is better to address on a portal rusmedservera.
I can tell or say only that under references of the Europe. asotsiatsii urologists treatment hr. A tank. A prostatitis should be 6-12.

3) whether It is necessary to hand over analyses to the sexual partner (woman), if yes that what, - crop on nespetsifiku.. That? Or it is better at once prolechitsja to both?

It is desirable to make some times crops of a vagina on flora.
Sex only in a condom blizzhajshie 3 months.

4) Whence in general such infections usually undertake?
- Infection sexual by? Or disturbance of immunity which has struck on genitals? Whether if last that will turn out so treatment by antibiotics will even more undermine immunity and will develop an infection.

The presented microorganisms occupy your intestine. Otuda on a background vospralitelnogo process (at stuff) lymphogenous or hematogenic by they could get in a prostate.

By the way you did or made definition chustvitelnosti to antibiotics of described microorganisms?
If is not present, urgently I recommend it to make prior to the beginning of therapy.

5) What in general prospects on treatment?
Thanks.

If the doctor will be competent that to idea quite good.
And in general here I to you not the assistant, address on rusmedserver or a site of clinic Andros is better.
By the way for an estimation of a functional status of a prostate I recommend to make US and TrUZi prostates to exclude presence of calcificats and sites of a fibrosis.

Yours faithfully,

forForum
02.05.2006, 10:13
Thanks for the detailed answer.
Some more questions...
How this infection is shown at women?
The matter is that at my girlfriend on spring has begun strange bother with a skin. On arms or hand - on those places where the sun gets, there were red maculae. There can be it display of an infection? In general, where to address in this occasion - to the dermatologist, to the immunologist, or all taki all over again to understand with an infection if she is and there look also itself will pass or take place??

forForum
02.05.2006, 11:10
And more a question after.
And there can be that a dermatitis at the girlfriend this consequence or investigation primeninja antibiotkiov? Then if to be treated for an infection that he that will develop in general in what terrible...

MTS Health chel
02.05.2006, 22:38
Your originators are banal microbes which get from an intestine. Treatment to you is appointed or nominated correct, including antibiotics necessary in this case. Immunostimulirujushchie prparaty too is in the scheme or plan of treatment. Partnershu to check it is not necessary, as the sexual way of transfer to your case is not present. In occasion of its or her problems in absentia certainly anything tells or says can nothing. The forecast at correct treatment quite for you favorable.

AlexVGR
07.05.2006, 18:35
Body height of flora 10 in 8 and 10 in 9 very strong. Such not often happens. Whether about that the antibiotic is correctly appointed or nominated cannot tell or say - it is necessary to look sensitivity of microbes to tarividu. But the small remark. If the antibiotic will help or assist (and it is usual in the first 5-7 days noticeably) to accept it or him is necessary is long - 1.5 - 2 months. If a course of 10-14 days it only will aggravate a situation.

On arms or hand - on those places where the sun gets, there were red maculae.
If the girlfriend accepts an antibiotic from group ftorhinolonov (for example, tarivid) it is by-effects - a photodermatitis, it is necessary to be careful of the sun during treatment early ftorhinolonami

Filix
08.05.2006, 04:30
The reason in a clamidiosis (vozb. Chlamydia pneumoniae). The banal intestinal microflora joins later and supports or maintains inflammatory process.
If someone is measured or going to challenge it, let all over again will tell or say, whether he such ridiculous methods even could to cure an own prostatitis.

AlexVGR
08.05.2006, 07:57
Dvorjanchikov (Filiks), go from here nah...

forForum
12.07.2006, 11:43
Body height of flora 10 in 8 and 10 in 9 very strong. Such not often happens. Whether about that the antibiotic is correctly appointed or nominated cannot tell or say - it is necessary to look sensitivity of microbes to tarividu. But the small remark. If the antibiotic will help or assist (and it is usual in the first 5-7 days noticeably) to accept it or him is necessary is long - 1.5 - 2 months. If a course of 10-14 days it only will aggravate a situation.

If the girlfriend accepts an antibiotic from group ftorhinolonov (for example, tarivid) it is by-effects - a photodermatitis, it is necessary to be careful of the sun during treatment early ftorhinolonami
Unfortunately has read through your post only in one and a half month after the termination or ending of treatment.
Sensitivity to antibiotkam checked, - was normal.
About posledvstvy all has turned out as you have told or said.
In some days after the beginning of reception of antibiotics has felt appreciable improvement - unpleasant sensations have disappeared, there was an energy and desire to live.. But the course was for 14 days and after its or his termination or ending all has quickly come to naught, again delicacy, a burning sensation in inguinal area and a perineum, unpleasant sensations in joints sometimes (hlamidioznyj an arthritis have and more increased?? I shall remind that chlamydias did not find. Then that else?).
Now questions
Whether Has to me sense independently to begin a long course of the same antibiotics? However clearly that it is necessary to do or make again crop on nespetsifiku with definition of sensitivity.. In general all on the fifth circle only with accrueing or increasing pressure upon the family budget.... Simply I am afraid that result I shall not achieve and sensitivity to antibiotics becomes zero and then already any pneumonia becomes lethal....
What measures to accept to reduce consequences from reception of antibiotics? Earlier like appointed or nominated gepatoprotektory, and now anything except for the urological collecting..
How about the girlfriend?
Its or Her doctor has declared that all these microorganisms in general javljatsja the normal phenomenon and she should not neither hand over analyses, nor to pass or take place treatments.
At forum RusMedServa too like have told or said that as these microorganisms do not concern to ZPPP that it is not necessary to be treated even to conduct a sexual life in a condom..
Here I have heard protivopolozhne opinion...
Question not to doctors and to patients (it is desirable was or former).
Share sobsvennym experience of treatment of a prostatitis. What really helped or assisted? Antibiotics, immunomoduljanty, travolechenie, playing sports, a homeopathy, starvation?
Question to doctors? How you otnosietes to the concept "Filiksa"? - that all similar displays are sledsvie not diagnosed clamidiosis?
That that is written at it or him on a site looks or appears plausibly...
Thanks.