PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hepatitis With

zigHot
06.07.2006, 09:00
Hello!
Help or Assist to solve a problem!!!
At my birth there was a suspicion on an icterus, then in a year of a life a chronic bronchitis and as consequence or investigation posazhenaja a liver antibiotics, the childhood and a youth lived in district not safe on the bill opistarhoza eternally on hospitals. 6 years ago at a medical board in a military registration and enlistment office on delivery of the identity card has handed over the analysis on a hepatitis with and the positive take has come but 100 % of a guarantee are not present even 50 % not present! 4 months ago after crossing or moving in oblostnoj the center for the sake of interest I have handed over all analyses, and again the Hepatitis With positive well here legs or foots in arms or hand! Have advised the doctor (zasluzhenyj the Russian Federation) in paid poliklinnike, has handed over PTSR and biochemistry, PTSR positive, quantity or amount I do not remember, a genotype "3", biochemistry ALT and nuclear heating plant for 200! But it after holidays. Have appointed or nominated treatment 6 mes has chosen reaferon from reasons monetary. The biochemistry has come to norm or rate in 3 weeks, and through 3 mes has handed over PTSR and he negative completely. And so I can not understand, the doctor speaks that treatment has helped or assisted also it speaks about that that there is no active virus and in an organism he all the same is, it so or is divorce on money (poliklinnika private or individual and a medicine I take on rekamendatsii the doctor in a dependent drugstore)???

Filix
06.07.2006, 10:40
Against viruses there are no effective chemical agents. There are the preparations temporarily overwhelming rate of duplication, the majority influences viruses, how much on results of every possible tests not so much. However, in an appreciable share of cases the hepatitis-C is capable samoizlechivatsja. Especially, if infection recent. There is also a probability of that analyses have given false result. Be rechecked later. Better - in other laboratory.

cyril_1934
06.07.2006, 10:59
Filik as an interferon-preparations can influence on PTSR tests?

You in the mind or wit or obelis again the katyshej?

cyril_1934
06.07.2006, 11:17
The author.
Come on hvc.ru to you everyone will clear.

Here at us zabesplatno only nedomoderirovannye charlatans-doctor's assistants.

zigHot
06.07.2006, 12:15
Thanks the big who has responded! But for me a burning topic, I am not assured or confident and whether there was a hepatitis in general and that shows PTSR if he negative that is geps or not though what (active or not active), handed over analyses in one and tojzhe poliklinnike, or they then were mistaken or now, but in any case of confidence already is not present what! And whether there was a boy!!!

cyril_1934
06.07.2006, 12:51
Well under the link go and set there d.b.n.gepatologu this question.
Komprehende?

zigHot
06.07.2006, 13:45
Forbidden
You do not have permission to access / on this server.

Apache/1.3.34 Server at 88.212.200.121 Port 80
Floor of day I hollow your link and here that I receive!

And my question can be formulated is easier: what shows PTSR, whether can be present geps (active or inactive) at an organism at negative PTSR???
Z.Y.
Ridiculously: to me of money have returned for other parts of the analysis and have told or said nafiga came to hand over!

cyril_1934
06.07.2006, 13:57
Because at you it or him is not present.
http: // hcv.ru

Filix
06.07.2006, 14:06
Filik as an interferon-preparations can influence on PTSR tests?
You in the mind or wit or obelis again the katyshej? very much even it is easy or light. But to you it or this to not understand, for you not only the ignoramus, but also the psychopath requiring the psychiatric help. Copy the posts with different medforumov and run to the psychiatrist. They will serve you as the miss or passing in PND.

zigHot
06.07.2006, 14:11
e-Y-Y it is necessary for me in essence instead of abuse! A moderator, hallo!

Filix
06.07.2006, 14:47
there Is no here a moderator. In that continually. Therefore, everyone shiza which should not be started up anywhere, except for a forum on psychiatry, here and is delayed. Psihushki are overflown, therefore, there all "interested persons" cannot place, here and they are unsteady, anywhere - search adventures on own zadnitsu.

cyril_1934
06.07.2006, 15:13
ZigHot, all OK. If Filik (here this local maniac of " alternative medicine " a post above) starts to speak about psychiatry means it or him have injured deeply.

He so type it is thin hints that the criminal liability does not threaten him at any rasklade.

For klounady you can ask it or him something still. He sometimes tells " about teleportation of joules ", etc.

The moderator here is, he appears time in three days.
While ask there people that is necessary they tusujutsja round the clock.

Still there are questions?

Filix
06.07.2006, 15:27
you - only the annoying fly - so to say, a winged reminder to people about existence pomoek and cesspools. First you disdain, but suffer or bear (hope, that you will have enough mind or wit to take off for a window leaf), then - simply take gazetku and all...

cyril_1934
06.07.2006, 16:16
Filik, directly white verse - it is visible that with all the heart.
And you the poet, the poet of bondage.